47 123
Thread
Printable Version

Charlie Jade Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

It is not a bad show but not a great on either. I can see why it was canceled. Well at least not given the greenlight to produce a second season.

Reply 41#41 carlorica's post

yes it fairly obvious why it got cancelled-they could made it better just simply the concept -they made too difficult to follow and you need time to watch it. i perfer watching Regenesis which got added today

I've watched as far as episode 6.
I actually thought Charlie would disappear when he poured the water over his head. What a disappointment
It's horrible what they're doing to Reena. I didn't expect that to go on for so many episodes.
I really don't like O1 Boxer

Episode 7

I liked this episode. Now we know a little bit more about Charlie's past. I liked the last line: "It's a reminder. It reminds me of what I was, so I can hold on to who I am."

Episode 8 and 9

Episode 8 - we find out more about Charlie's past, and why he feels the way he does about Vexcor, and about himself and what he did when he was a soldier.
An ok episode.
Episode 9 - Vexcor is closing in on Charlie, and 01 is hurt.
I liked this episode, but now they want us to feel sympathy for 01 after everything he has done and I'm having a difficult time with it.
I've suspected for a while now that he actually is an experiment, number 10. Maybe he's not even Brian's son.

Episode 10

I haven't watched Charlie Jade for a while.
Episode 10 - Charlie Jade is hiding from Vexcor, and reunited with an old friend. An ok episode.

[ Last edited by serena75 at 3-17-2010 00:47 ]

Episode 11 - Thicker Than Water

Just started watching Charlie Jade again.
Charlie sneaks into Vexcor to find out more about 01 and how he can travel between the universes.
01 is back to his old self again

[ Last edited by serena75 at 3-17-2010 00:55 ]

47 123
Thread