Thread
Printable Version

Party Down Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Party Down Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Does anyone find this show funny ?

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 22:45 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Now that you're asking: the first episodes I watched were not so much funny but rather depressing - so I gave up

Reply 2#2 tycoonworld's post

So did i but today I manages to actually get through most of the episodes once you let go of your expectation it does become amusing to watch rather than funny but you kind of have watch few episode to get the taste of comedy.

Party Down Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

2x01 Auntie Christ Backstage Party
Roman trading places with Jackal Onassis and thinking he could get the girls was funny but at leased he got to see Ron's girlfriend

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-20-2011 00:03 ]

2x02 Precious Lights Pre-School Auction

The auction for a date with Tom Hanks that he could not get cost him dearly but the gamble payed off for Annie

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Yes that was funny but that guy trying be in charge didn't exactly go to plan

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-8-2010 18:04  
The auction for a date with Tom Hanks that he could not get cost him dearly but the gamble payed off for Annie
yes but kids hearing the noise in the tent was more amusing

2x03 Nick Dicintio's Orgy Night

The backwards body shot was wrong but Lydia explaining that it's been a while was funny

2x04 James Ellison Funeral

Ron accidentally getting locked in the coffin was funny but even more when he scared them

2x05 Steve Guttenberg’s Birthday

Roman and writing partner Kent discussing their script and the rehearsal wasn't to bad but the painting with the dude and the porcupine was disturbing

2x06 Not On Your Wife Opening Night

The confusion of who was making out with who was funny

2x07 Party Down Company Picnic

Nice episode with a another guest appearance from Kristen Bell

2x08 Joel Munt’s Big Deal Party

After all the fiasco about pissing in the champagne Roman got his revenge with out the champagne but it was short lived

2x09 Cole Landry’s Draft Day Party

Casey pretending to be Landry girlfriend for the cameras while Ron was handing his sperm to someone in the background was funny

2x10 Constance Carmell Wedding

Strange episode when Constance from the first season is getting married which didn't last long and a guest appearance from Patrick Duffy but a disappointing season finale

Thread