Thread
Printable Version

About MY OWN WORST ENEMY

About MY OWN WORST ENEMY

One man. Two very different lives.

My Own Worst Enemy Aired From October 13, 2008 – December 15, 2008 On NBC.

ABOUT THE SHOW:
Executive producer/creator Jason Smilovic teams up with executive producer/director David Semel on NBC's new drama "My Own Worst Enemy," a show that raises the question: who can you trust when you can't trust yourself? Starring Christian Slater as both Henry Spivey and Edward Albright, "My Own Worst Enemy" explores the duality of a man who is literally pitted against himself.

Henry is a middle-class efficiency expert living a humdrum life in the suburbs with his wife, Lily, their two kids, a dog, and a minivan. Edward is an operative who speaks 13 languages, runs a four-minute mile, and is trained to kill. Albright works at Janus Headquarters for Mavis Heller, a tough, extremely intelligent woman with a hidden compassionate side. Henry and Edward are polar opposites who share only one thing in common - the same body. When the carefully constructed wall between them breaks down, Henry and Edward are thrust into unfamiliar territory where each man is dangerously out of his element.

Tom Grady is Henry's best friend and co-worker with an alter ego named Raymond, a sadistic and violent secret agent. Dr. Norah Skinner is the smart and savvy psychologist who is in tune with the inner workings of both Edward and Henry.

CAST:

ACTOR

CHARACTER

Christian SlaterEdward Albright/ Henry Spivey
Alfre WoodardMavis
Mike O'MalleyRaymond
Saffron BurrowsDr. Norah Skinner
Mädchen AmickAngelica (Angie) Spivey
Omid AbtahiTony Nazari
Bella ThorneRuthy Spivey
Taylor LautnerJack Spivey

SOURCES:NBC & IMDb
IMAGE SOURCE: photobucket

Watch It Here

How to become a VIP Member.

Season 1 Episode Guide

1. Breakdown
The implant in Edward's brain starts to go haywire, which makes strange things start to happen to Henry Spivey, which make him start to wonder about Paris, Russia, and his friends.

2. Hummingbird
Edward and Raymond must kidnap a German software engineer with information about a possible terrorist attack. Henry tries to deal with the fact that all his childhood memories were made up. With the help of Mavis, Henry must pretend to be Edward when he accidently meets Edward's boss, Alistair Trumbull.

3. Hello Henry
Edward is double crossed when he is in Mexico in search of Russia's new age nuclear bomb. Ruthy is accidentally put into a dangerous situation by Edward, which causes an FBI agent to look into the matter. Tom/Raymond's wife thinks there is more to the business trips he always takes, so she hires a private investigator to check it out for her.

4. That Is Not My Son
Henry awakens and finds himself in the midst of gunfire, while Edward was trying to save Raymond. He calls for help giving away his wherabouts and his identity. Mary Grady find out the truth on Tom.

5. The Night Train To Moscow
Henry suspects his wife is a spy. Edward makes a deal which could cost him dear in exchange for information with the KGB Agent Mariam Shefer. Dr. Norah Skinner investigates Angie and in the process realizing how much Edward means to her.

6. High Crimes and Turducken
Edward puts national security in jeopardy in finding the culprit who murdered his parents. Angie braces herself in the arrival of her father. Tom gives his marriage a second chance. Henry gets to see first hand what Edwards relationship with Dr. Norah Skinner.

7. Down Rio Way
Edward commits treason, when asking about his parent's death. Raymond tries to reason with Tom and Mary to avoid any potential accidents.

8. Love In All The Wrong Places
While on a mission in Congo, Edward and Raymond find long time American hostages. Mavis and Alistair Trumbull can't agree on exactly how they want to go about bringing them home.

9. Henry And The Terrible...Day
Edward comes up with a solution for the switching problem between him and Henry. Tom takes care of a problem with someone who reminds him of Raymond. Mavis and Alistair Trumbull send Edward on a mission alone to find a rogue Department of Defense agent.

SOURCE

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 10-20-2010 20:35 ]

Thread