Thread
Printable Version

i Seem to have a bug

i Seem to have a bug

This is coming up when i try to watch somthing :- You have reached the max click-to-play number in 24hrs: 500, please upgrade your membership to continue watching or try again tomorrow. Looking at my veiwed shows i havent im hoping it will clear up tomorrow but just hadent seen it before.

reply 1#1 rehen's post

hi rehen, about your particular problem of reaching 500 clicks within 24hrs is kinda new to me... I never encountered such kind of problem in the forum so may I suggest that you need to PM that case to lbjedward. and perhaps we have to wait for the moderators to read this thread for them to give you more instructions... goodluck dude!

It is to protect the site from internet attacks If it has not cleared up by tomorrow contact live cs or pm lbjedward.

Thanxs for the replys guys, gess im going to have to wait for a admin now its fliped to the new day and i still have that mesage coming up when i try and watch anything using my account

It does not work for a whole 24 hours from when you first get the message

Max clicks is automatically cleared up at 24:00 PST, rather than 24hrs period.
We keep improving services for you.

Yeah it cleard up after 24 hours just no idea how it happened in the first place well gess im back to watching far too much tv again

Reply 7#7 rehen's post

Hehe, yep that is a problem a lot of us share :-)

I was just wondering how you made that 500 clicks in a day.... can't figure it out coz let's say, one show is more or less 1 hour to watch... then you can only have 24 shows in a day.... or let's say again a half an hour per show, you can have 48 shows.... i don't know.

Thread