Thread
Printable Version

Viewing HIstory

Viewing HIstory

So I have to ask because from what I can tell this issue is not being addressed directly....I understood when it happened at first as a part of the switch to the new program, but it just did it again as the last week's worth of history that is now gone! If I can't keep track of what I am watching then I have to lose points by checking the episodes by playing them to see if I have seen them. I just did that with a few shows and accepted it without complaint as part of the changeover, but now AGAIN it has happened where my history is gone. I refuse to lose points again just to figure out my own history to correct a website bug. Please help! You guys are ALWAYS the best so please help me out!

Thanks so much,
Deanna
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +6 To help with episode checking 6-1-2009 15:36

can i suggest

hiya
i had the same problem,but now i keep my own records. i know if you lose points,the history is a must,but if you keep your own records,that way you at least know where you are with your shows

Graham

Reply 2#2 grah3's post

I do the same as Graham, I keep a track of what season and episode I last watch on my computer.

Me too. I keep an excel spreadsheet (because it's easy to sort) off all the shows/episodes I have watched. It's very handy.

I've given you a couple of points so you can check some of the episodes, hope this helps.

I am sorry about this error.
Viewing history since April 1 has been restored and ordered.
If anyone still has this problem, please feel free to contact me.
Thank you!
We keep improving services for you.

Thread