Thread
Printable Version

NEW ERROR REPORTING - Fix the bugs

Quote:
Originally posted by mssweet at 9-22-2022 19:24  
There are no subtitles in For All Mankind. For example, season 2 episode 10, at the beginning when the Russians are talking there are no subtitles to understand what is being said. And I see no place  ...
No, you're not. I've watched that season already. Subtitles were never added I'm afraid.

Chromecast support stopped working

For several years, the site has had working chromecast support.
This has stopped working today.
The general casting from the toolbar button works but this does not optimise the stream so that it only plays on the tv, not in the laptop tab.
I have tried factory resets and resetting up but this has not fixed the issue.
Given that all the casting works except the specific support on the vip player, it does not seem to be an issue with the device itself but with the player.

Could someone help me fix this please? Anyone else having similar issue recently?

FBI

Season 5 Episode 3 "Prodigal Son"  FBI is the same as in "Prodigal Son" Season 4.  Please fix.

Does anyone have a response to this? Perhaps someone actually running the service?

Some help would be appreciated.

Best
Quote:
Originally posted by jollySpike at 10-6-2022 19:57  
For several years, the site has had working chromecast support.
This has stopped working today.
The general casting from the toolbar button works but this does not optimise the stream so that it onl ...

I have passed your query onto our admin team.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Law & Order S22E07

Hi. Episode S22E07 is a repeat of S22E05. Cheers

Credit Points Error

Hello, I bought $100 worth of points on 11/08/2032 at 6am CDT and still have not received my points yet. Please assist in accrediting my purchased points.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/025FBt98Sz9T4hEyoC663fCxw

Closed Caption for tv series The Santa Clauses season 1 episode 5 is wrong

Need subtitles

For the tv show 1899 there are subtitles needed but they arent there   Are we just sol?

Also, does the button on the site player that says "BUGS" actually report the bugs, the form you fill out, is it actually read by anyone? And the discuss comments, are they actually read by anyone? I usually just come to the forum to report errors and issues.

Thank you!
creativeemotion dot com

Reply 529#529 mssweet's post

Fastest option for getting bugs fixed is to report on the forum.

The discuss option is for viewers of the site that you are free to post in. I've read a few comments esp. when I start a new show to get someone's else take. From what I gather the comments section are just folks posting their personal opinions on shows or movies. But sure viewers can spark conversation on there.

Okay so no reply to my episode question? I post on the forum, looking for the appropriate discussion, when it comes to reporting errors as you said.
creativeemotion dot com

Vikings: Valhalla Season 2 EPISODE 7

Could someone please check in to the show Vikings: Valhalla Season 2 EPISODE 7 - it keeps giving me an error #224003 saying it cant play. Really would like to watch the season finale but cant until episode 7 works. Thank you.
creativeemotion dot com

Quote:
Originally posted by mssweet at 1-17-2023 14:10  
Could someone please check in to the show Vikings: Valhalla Season 2 EPISODE 7 - it keeps giving me an error #224003 saying it cant play. Really would like to watch the season finale but cant until ep ...
It's giving me an error as well (both US & EU versions). But episode 8 works like you said.

I'll send an email to Admin informing them of the issue. I apologize for the inconvenience.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 1-17-2023 19:45 ]

Reply 533#533 Milks26's post

thank you for sending the heads up

any idea about subtitles for the foreign language in the show 1899?
creativeemotion dot com

Error Codes on NCIS: Los Angeles and FBI: Most Wanted

Hi - error code 224003 "this video file cannot be played" comes up on S04E11 Crypto Wars / FBI: Most Wanted, as well as S14E11 In the Name of Honor / NCIS: Los Angeles. Please could this be fixed?

I was also deducted 3 points each for these episodes, would be appreciative for the 6 pts to be credited back.

Many thanks!

POKER FACE

content and sound totaly out of sync

Duplicate episode! Please fix so we can contiune watching the series.

Anne Rice's Mayfair Witches S01E04 Curiouser and Curiouser is not actually Episode 4, but is another copy of Episode 3
creativeemotion dot com

Poker Face out of Synch

As others have noted - the Poker Face episodes are all out of synch with the sound files.

poker face

ANY UPDATE ON POKER FACE FIX YET??

Previous Watch feature is not working. If you've paused a tv show - step away for a few hours the show reverts back to the beginning. Then you have to try to figure out where you were previously.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 3-1-2023 13:18 ]

Thread