Thread
Printable Version

NEW ERROR REPORTING - Fix the bugs

What is the website now?

I haven't been able to find the site since September.  https://vip.tv-video.net/ gives me this message "The connection for this site is not securevip.tv-video.net sent an invalid response."

Quote:
Originally posted by claireh703 at 11-11-2021 08:52  
I haven't been able to find the site since September.  https://vip.tv-video.net/ gives me this message "The connection for this site is not securevip.tv-video.net sent an invalid response."
That is the right site. I just clicked on the link u posted and went straight to the vip.

Quote:
Originally posted by Milks26 at 11-13-2021 04:16  

That is the right site. I just clicked on the link u posted and went straight to the vip.
Oh it’s so strange… it’s one thing to do with our WiFi at home. Anything linked to the WiFi won’t show it but as soon as I go to data I’m fine. Heard of anything like that before?

Beforiegners s2 ep01

Will we get a version with subtitles?
Thanks

Paid and no service

This website does not seem legit anymore.  I paid 50 for 1080+ pts.  Opt'd for 270 subscription.  Watched one show which used left over pts(3) from previous payment.  Now my account shows 1 pt, no subscription and this LBJ hasn't responded.  I had a binge event planned which had to be cancelled because of this.

Dexter

Hi, the last episode of Dexter has not been uploaded..

The Book of Boba Fett Season 1 - Episode 5 will not play

Hi,

The Book of Boba Fett Season 1
Episode 5
When trying to play the video will not start and it just shows the following error message:
"This video cannot be played
(Error code: 224003)"

However, it has reduced my points by 3 - could they be refunded please.

911 Lone Star

Episode 3 and episode 4 of season 3 are the same clip.

Mr Mayor S2 & LetterKenny S10

Hello!

S2E1 of Mr Mayor which was just added is a duplicate of S2E2 (Move Fast and Break Things), and I lost 3pts as a result.

Also S10 of Letterkenny came out in January but hasn't been added to the site. Are there plans to update the show?  

Thank you!!

Search function doesn't work very well

Hi,
I was wondering if you could fix the search function?

Currently, if I try to search for a film/tv program and a number of results are returned, there's the "more" option.

Clicking on "more" however will only show up to ten results. Clicking on the "more" button again doesn't show any further results.

So, for example, I'm trying to see if I can watch the tv series called "Dark". Whilst I can find it (by selecting tv series that start with "D", rather than using the search function) I still cannot work out how to get to series 1 (or even if you have series 1).
I can find series 3 - do you have series 1 and 2, and if so, how can I get to it?

Many thanks

Home Economics S2E17 & E18 are the same

Hi,

Home Economics S2E17 and E18 are the same episode, and S17 is mislabeled as "$29 Workout Leggings" when it's just a duplicate of "Poker Game $800 Buy In". Please can these be corrected and my account refunded the 6 pts lost as a result (I've already seen the Poker Game Episode.

Thank you!

None of Video are Working

It's been a while but there seem to be something wrong with the site none of the videos for tv show is loading

Everything was working fine a few hours ago but in the last hour I haven't been able watch anything guess I go back to netflix

Same here: Videos are not working

Everything was working as of last night.
Not working now. Videos are not loading/playing.
Please fix.
Thank you.

Videos are jumping to the end

Hi - experiencing the same issue as others - all the videos are jumping to the end and not playing. Is the site down generally?

Videos will not play.

Hi, yep have the same problem here no videos are working on the site.

Please Fix ASAP.  

Reply 512#512 bala's post

seems to be working now

Super Pumped

Can you please add the remaining episodes as they are all available now.

Tehran and Then & Now

Hi.  Both these shows are bilingual (Tehran may be trilingual). Can we get the versions with English subtitles please?  As is they are only available to a limited audience.
Thanks

Big mouth missing season

Where is season 5 of Big Mouth? Season 6 is starting in October but season 5 isn't available. Ty!
creativeemotion dot com

Subtitles

There are no subtitles in For All Mankind. For example, season 2 episode 10, at the beginning when the Russians are talking there are no subtitles to understand what is being said. And I see no place to turn on subtitles at all. Am I doing something wrong?
creativeemotion dot com

Thread