Thread
Printable Version

New Shows Added to VIPtv

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

I'm glad to see some shows are being added. I've noticed there's no shortage of movie added but shows are few and far. I was curious and since the Marvelous Mrs. Maisel doesn't have a thread, who known when we'll get the third season? Any ideas?
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 761#761 arksongbird80's post

It will be a while. The 2nd season was just released about a month ago. It's the main thing I don't like about shows that are released a season at a time. If it were a weekly show, the wait would seem a little shorter. Also, I just started a discussion thread for the show in the drama section under "M".
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 763#763 bala's post

The coroner is decent. It doesn't have the tidy american show feel to it, but I like that it is a bit different. Not my all time favorite though I don't think I've watched any of the others, can't seem to find the enthousiasm to start on any of them.

Reply 764#764 kellemanske's post

it's a Canadian show which why it feels different.

Great job on updating the list as I didn't even know half of these were on the site till now lol

Reply 766#766 spratt89's post

Your welcome i will never leave this site Proud member for 12 years

Any idea on what new has been added since this last got updated

Reply 768#768 spratt89's post

Quote:
Your request was forbidden due to security reason. This may be caused by some individual personal firewall production(e.g. Norton Internet Security), please set to PERMIT "Information about visited sites" and try again.
I tried to post it the list but somehow it didn't work. it took me almost an hour. I never got this message before. it must log me out and when i posted it. [ Last edited by bala at 7-27-2019 15:15 ]

Reply 769#769 bala's post

grrrrr lol so many shows and I have no idea whats what lol.....trying to find shows that are 1 or 2 seasons is so hard

Reply 770#770 spratt89's post

The new site update mess this up since now the shows are random.

Man, they have been adding medicore tv shows and movies (especially) lately. Just bland. Yes, everyone taste is different - but come on! [ Last edited by Milks26 at 2-3-2020 08:31 ]

Where on the site?

Where are the free TV shows located now? I see where the free movies are but wanted to check out the free TV shows. Thank you!
creativeemotion dot com

Reply 773#773 mssweet's post

Quote:
Originally posted by mssweet at 2-8-2020 18:55 Where are the free TV shows located now? I see where the free movies are but wanted to check out the free TV shows. Thank you!

I think only the first episode of each season of every show is now free, rather than having a free period for newly added shows like in the past.

That's not actually true, I've stumbled across some free TV seasons still, they are just not listed anywhere. For example, Grey's Anatomy season 15 is all free.

I think it's a bug that the currently free TV seasons are not listed any more.
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +5 Thanks for posting helpful information. 2-10-2020 13:59
  • waterlilybarb Treasure +5 Thanks for posting helpful information. 2-10-2020 13:59

Reply 775#775 Findel's post

Thank you for posting! Honestly, we haven't been updated about changes in a while, so I was just going by what I observed on the site.

Quote:
Originally posted by waterlilybarb at 2-10-2020 13:58 Thank you for posting! Honestly, we haven't been updated about changes in a while, so I was just going by what I observed on the site.

Would it be possible to find out for sure? I have seen some free seasons as well so they must be somewhere like the movies are. Thank you!
creativeemotion dot com

Quote:
Originally posted by mssweet at 2-11-2020 05:16 Would it be possible to find out for sure? I have seen some free seasons as well so they must be somewhere like the movies are. Thank you!

It might be best to leave it as we find it because I'm not sure free seasons are intentional

I leave for 3 months and come back to this

This also show new seasons of current shows added as well.
[ Last edited by bala at 3-5-2020 18:36 ]

Quote:
Originally posted by Milks26 at 2-2-2020 15:11 Man, they have been adding medicore tv shows and movies (especially) lately. Just bland. Yes, everyone taste is different - but come on! [ Last edited by Milks26 at 2-3-2020 08:31 ]
I know how you feel but you just wait for good shows.

Thread