Thread
Printable Version

New look is coming

Just sent an Amazon Gift card yesterday. Went to the VIPTV-video.net site today and found a completely new look / site.  I was able to log in and I see my points have been awarded but...
  Where and how do I convert the points into the Timed Viewing service?   Is there a guide or explanation of the changes?  The FAQs button does not seem to work?

Chromecast support gone

So, new site:

Chromecast support has gone. I used to be able to play from my phone to the TV using the Chromecast icon. The new site doesn't support that. Please fix this! 

Also, only 1 episode is now free?! Sneaky little change, you thought we wouldn't notice? Please announce all changes. 

How many points per episode is it now? And will we be able to continue using prepaid points? I am not signing up for a monthly plan, sorry.

Reply 21#21 lolotte's post

Thank you i got my account back

Links in the "Notice" area are broken.

Reply 24#24 Findel's post

it's not broken it works for it just show Thursday list instead of Wednesday

They are broken. E.g. If you look at Monday links, e.g. the rookie episode, the link is bad.

https://vip.tv-video/tv_display/detail/131__425731_/the-rookie

That's not right. it's missing the '.net' at the end of the domain.
[ Last edited by Findel at 11-20-2019 12:24 ]

Reply 26#26 Findel's post

Ok i didn't really go i watching Wednesday list

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I've been using vip.tv-video.net (Same account I've had for years) so that might be the reason I haven't had issues.

Reply 28#28 TheeForsakenOne's post

That's what I have bookmarked too, but when I copy & paste it, it shows the https. Not sure why there's a difference, but there does seem to be one with regard to things working correctly.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Well my bookmarked addie will not even work. 404 page not found. But, if I delete index.html - it works

apparently I'm all out of points.... I really hope this $30 for 30 days business is not correct. If it is, I'm going to have to saw good bye. I've really enjoyed this site for more than 10 years, but that's an exorbitant fee that I will not pay in addition to my other viewing platforms. Thank you for the years of service.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

More information needed please

Could we get some clarification on the following: Only one free episode per season instead of 3? Are we only allowed to choose from two plans? Neither one of those above are good so I am hoping they arent true. Thank you!
creativeemotion dot com

Lost points

I had 440 points on vip.  When I click the blue link on this page for "Buy F$", it shows I have 440 points.  I logged into the new site and now I have 115 points.  Where did my points go?  Also, it seems the points aren't any good anymore because you now have to pay a monthly fee, points seem meaningless on the site because they don't seem to allow you to watch anything.  Am I missing something??  I'm not paying $30 a month for this service, that's absurd. I don't watch that much television.  I want my use as I go option back!

Reply 33#33 akclimber's post

please use https://vip.tv-video.net/home and log in normal username and password

https://vip.tv-video.net/home

This site is so slow it ages to load any episode i expected it to be slow yesterday but now been a day it's still slow.

12 points per episode

I've removed my previous messages as I now understand why I've lost points. I am getting charged 12 points per episode instead of 3! That's one heck of a price increase. Lol! I watched 2 episodes and went from 282 to 258 points (instead of 276). Anyone else in the same position?

Reply 36#36 lolotte's post

Paused the episode then unpaused it and it removed an additional 6 points (now down to 252). The points deduction system is definitely messed up. [ Last edited by lolotte at 11-21-2019 10:25 ]

Reply 37#37 lolotte's post

It's a bug there need to fix- the question is how you are going get refund ? No topic to show you lost points.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 11-21-2019 04:45 It's a bug there need to fix- the question is how you are going get refund ? No topic to show you lost points.

That is simply ridiculous. I have a hard time believing that such a price change would take place without the Admin informing the board. I believe it is a bug that needs to be fixed like Bala said. Hopefully, getting a refund will be just as easy as it was to lose all those points.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 11-21-2019 06:22 ] [ Last edited by Milks26 at 11-22-2019 06:39 ]

Everytime I pause and then play the videos it takes another 3 points off me. 

Thread