Thread
Printable Version

NEW ERROR REPORTING - Fix the bugs

UNABLE TO LOG ON

<h2 style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 1.17em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 700; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; margin-bottom: 0.5em; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-top: 0px; orphans: 2; overflow-wrap: break-word; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-top: 0px; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;">site down?</h2><span style="display: inline !important; float: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; overflow-wrap: break-word; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;">

</span><div class="t_msgfont" id="postmessage_264696" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: 1.6em; orphans: 2; overflow-wrap: break-word; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;">i am getting this error message when i try to log in:

SQL: DELETE FROM cqstars_newviptv.vodcms_playlog WHERE 1551444660-activetime&gt;=1296000

is there an issue with the site?</div><br>

Reply 282#282 inro's post

Nope it just DNS issue will take 24-36 hours to resolve

Reply 284#284 bala's post

Thanks! I know from experience DNS propagation can take up to 2 days and there is no real control over how fast it happens. The site has been down before and came back, so I'm not too worried.

Reply 284#284 bala's post

Thanks bala and freya

Looks like it's resolved, was able to log in just now.
Impermanence is the only permanence we can depend on.

Yes, site is back up. Able to log on and watch vids

The Enemy Within

trying to play the pilot episode getting the following message.<h4 style="box-sizing: inherit; margin-bottom: 0.5rem; font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Roboto, Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(10, 10, 10); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 1.4; font-size: 1.5625rem; background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);">The requested URL was not found on our server. <a href="http://vip.tv-video.net/" style="box-sizing: inherit; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(33, 153, 232); text-decoration-line: none; line-height: inherit; cursor: pointer;">Go to the homepage </a></h4>

Reply 288#288 latinlady617's post

It's possible they added it before uploading the episode. That happens occasionally. Thankfully, it's a free show.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

The Voice S16 E5

When I tried to watch Ep 5 it was the same as Ep 4. Lost points pls refund thanks.

Fortitude not playing - S3 E1

Still not playing ... trying the recommended trick to flip from HD to SD on a separate movie but still that trick didn't work.  I've been trying to play for over a month and it still is loading the error message:  Error loading media,file could not be played.  Please fix!

Reply 291#291 holoki11's post

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for posting the complaint. I can't get it to work either. Admin will probably have to reload the episode or do some other type of troubleshotting.

Bull Season 3 Episode 18 is incorrect

Bull Season 3 episode 18 "Don't Say a Word" just added is playing Season 2 Episode 16 "Absolution".

Reply 292#292 Milks26's post

Thank you for letting me know... I hope they are able to fix it!  Do you pass on the bugs to them?

Reply 292#292 Milks26's post

How do I get Admin to fix the bug?

Reply 295#295 holoki11's post

Sorry for taking so long to update you. I sent him an email. When the episode is fixed that's hard to say.

But, you can pm him with this link: <a href="http://friendvista.com/forum/pm.php?action=send&uid=2" target="_blank">http://friendvista.com/forum/pm.php?action=send&uid=2</a>

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 4-3-2019 11:49 ]

Black lighting 2x17 TBA

This is legend of tomorrow episode

Reply 295#295 holoki11's post

<font color="red">I got a response from Admin - he said that the errors will be fixed ASAP.</font>

Error 404 on several recently added shows

Getting "The requested URL was not found on our server. Go to Homepage" for all of the following shows that were just added:
The Code: 1x6 - 1st Civ Div / Bull: 3x22 - Pillar of Salt / Legends of Tomorrow 4x15 - Terms of Service / Arrow 7x22 - You Have Saved This City / 9-1-1 2x18 - This Life We Choose / Gentleman Jack 1x4 - All Women are Dumb and Stupid 
<div><br></div><div>It's quite a few - could it be an update didn't fully run?</div>

[ Last edited by aliann741 at 5-16-2019 18:07 ]

Reply 299#299 aliann741's post

Yes, sometimes this unfortunately happens during the updates. Hopefully the issue is resolved soon. The final episode of The Fix is in limbo right now

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 5-16-2019 13:29 ]

Reply 300#300 Milks26's post

Cool. Will check back tomorrow, hopefully fixed by then! Thanks for responding!

911 Season2 Episode 18

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

Thread