Thread
Printable Version

Eureka Season 5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x06 Worst Case Scenario

My initial thought was that it was a exercise drill but that was the most realistic disaster exercise I've seen and Zane helping Fargo reconnect with Holly was interesting

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

That's Eureka for they go one step further i am really miss this show when it ends

Ex-Machina

I had a feelong they try get Holly out of the machine was it wise put her with SARAH ?

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I was hoping they could put her in a body at some point!  That would be great.  Her and SARAH will be interesting.....
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

In Too Deep

Well so much for a romantic getaway under the water you would thought Carter would know better try to plan such an event in Eureka espically in a underwater submarine? At least they got married

Reply 45#45 bala's post

I thought it was very romantic I thought.  The water inside was a bit upsetting. LOL  Vincent was great!

Glad they got married, I thought surely they would call it off when Jack thought he was dumber than allison.  HUMPH  he has his own way of coming at things.  

Can holly be downloaded in to a cadaver??  That would be kewl.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 46#46 arksongbird80's post

No because they need supercomputer with unlimited storage SARAH can't maintain Hologram full time

5x07 Ex-Machina

It's hard to believe Lupo doubted Fargo and his thoughts about Holly being in the computer considering they are in Eureka were pretty much anything can happen

5x08 In Too Deep

I'm not surprised that Carter's romantic surprise for Allison turned deadly considering what day it was in Eureka but the rushed wedding was a great surprise

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 4-24-2012 11:53  
They Killed her!  That just makes me madder than a hornet.  She was a great character and now i'm super angry at the senator!  Great episode though. Some how they rationalized a dragon.  Who does that ...
I felt the same way, Felicia Day is always my favorite
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-6-2012 09:22  
I just re-watched the end so how did you know it wasn't 4 years when all she said was we have the greatest minds in Eureka working for use now and they don't know it but at the start of the second epi ...
It was pretty easy to figure out, we see then take off, then the season ends with them 5 years in the future, then we see all the crew in pods.  Logical
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-6-2012 14:24  
Beverly doing something good by saving Jack was nice but what will she do with the Senator and you have to feel sorry for Fargo when he realised Holly was gone
Beverly still got away.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 5-8-2012 10:50  
Well this was a classic Eureka episode but we don't know whether SARA is ok ?
I think they mentioned in past episodes that they have backups of her

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 5-15-2012 13:18  
Well body swapping was rather amusing
I thought this was one of the best episodes in a while and they all did rather well playing the other

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 5-22-2012 09:50  
This was a good episode.  So glad to see holly.  Maybe they will figure out how to put her in another body!?! That would be great.   I guess hers has decomposed or something so not an option.

Glad al ...
Me too, I cheered, and in real life she was so good about not saying anything (Felicia Day)  I follow her on Google+

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 6-5-2012 16:52  
I was hoping they could put her in a body at some point!  That would be great.  Her and SARAH will be interesting.....
They are going to have to figure something out

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 6-12-2012 14:36  
No because they need supercomputer with unlimited storage SARAH can't maintain Hologram full time
They will figure something out, they always do.  I am going to miss this show so much

Smarter Carter

Well it was about time they did this episode giving Carter the intelligence even if it was by accident and seeing how his personality changes

Reply 58#58 bala's post

It was kind of neat that Carter got to be a super genius even for just a little bit.  I hope Fargo will let them work on Holly, getting her a body.

Reply 59#59 sanggye's post

Well i think it's a bad idea based on next week promo

Thread