Thread
Printable Version

Merlin Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 48#48 bala's post

he's turning into a bit of a turd again isn't he?

If I was Merlin, I'd get p'd off at him and rant about how much I do for him and that I'll be by his side until the end but I can't tell him because I'll get killed I'd never have lasted 3 seasons

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 2-11-2010 00:49  
@moppybrody:  Gosh I hope so. Now that Gwen is in the loop, maybe the story line will move along a bit more.
my thoughts exactly!

but then again.... if Gwen knows before Arthur then Arthur finds out about Merlin's magic and that Gwen knows, I don't think he'll be a very happy chappy

[ Last edited by moppybrody at 11-2-2010 21:11 ]

Reply 45#45 bala's post

I also think that Gwen knowing about Morgana is a good thing and trust Merlin to set of the trap door but Arthur thanking Gwaine and not Merlin is typical

Love in the Time of Dragons

Well poor Gauis he found an old friend who happens to be controlled by Manta but at least she manages to escape

Reply 52#52 bala's post

as soon as I heard the bells I was thinking "Gaius saved her again" but then thats what you do for your loved ones

Reply 52#52 bala's post

I enjoyed the little creature.  He was fun and it was great how the episode wasn't all about aurthur or morgana.  Glad alice made it out okay!  I'm really glad gius had a girlfriend.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Merlin falling out with Gaius when he refuses to believe the truth about Alice but it was nice that Gaius helped her escape

Queen of Hearts

Well again Merlin disturbs Mogana plan she must really get tired of her plans failing you almost feel sorry for her

I cant wait for the season finale, I have read what the 2 part finale is about and I get the feeling it will be the best episodes of Merlin to date.

Reply 56#56 bala's post

Merlin risking everything to save Gwen was nice but being stuck as a wizard was funny

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

it good thing Gauis had Merlin back but i don't understand why he couldn't cast a spell change his face ?

Reply 59#59 bala's post

I expected him to burn the stake before he got that close

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

At least he got the chance practice magic in the open without any fear

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 14-11-2010 22:14  
Well again Merlin disturbs Mogana plan she must really get tired of her plans failing you almost feel sorry for her
especially when she doesn't know how its happening or who's doing it!

Quote:
Originally posted by spratt89 at 14-11-2010 22:40  
I cant wait for the season finale, I have read what the 2 part finale is about and I get the feeling it will be the best episodes of Merlin to date.
That's after next weeks!!! On no it's nearly over....

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 15-11-2010 05:19  
Merlin risking everything to save Gwen was nice but being stuck as a wizard was funny
I couldn't stop giggling, even realised that I do that stupid gigglesnort when I can't stop which is frightening

Merlin is such an awesome friend!

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 15-11-2010 05:25  
it good thing Gauis had Merlin back but i don't understand why he couldn't cast a spell change his face ?
He said it was too powerful.... if he had his book I think he would've been okay

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 15-11-2010 05:28  
I expected him to burn the stake before he got that close
I was more along the lines of a whirlwind (like he did in Ealdor to stop the bandits) and knock the whole thing down

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 15-11-2010 05:38  
At least he got the chance practice magic in the open without any fear
And tell Uther and Arthur his real feelings without them knowing it was him that was so funny

Quote:
Originally posted by moppybrody at 11-14-2010 22:33  

And tell Uther and Arthur his real feelings without them knowing it was him that was so funny
Well it was amusing but he couldn't form his words clearly

Thread