Thread
Printable Version

Robin Hood Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

I thought this was fantastic robin hood episode i can understand why Robin hood want make a deal but She really changed i actually thought she would fair person but she becoming a lot vengeful. Gisborne has a heart after all i liked how he didn't want to be nice to her but she made him   .

Kate you stupid women kissing Robin and munch almost leaving the gang but it was actually nice to see him rescue robin hood

Robin Hood 3x10

So robin and grisborn have an half brother -will this mean they no longer be bad blood among them

3x10

I thought this was the best episode ever and i loved that it showed Robin as a spoilt brat. It was great character developement. The programmes usually very predictable but 3x10s plot was very intresting and surprising. Cant wait to see Archer.

Reply 50#50 superhero's post

Well we were all children at what point

It was a very good ep. It shows how Robin became who he is now and why he hates those who are rich and greedy. He helped out his people from when he was young and always made it a point to make sure they where looked after.

This was the best ep this season and I cant wait to see how Robin and Grisborn get along.

Reply 52#52 carlorica's post

i don't think they will ever get along as soon rescue their half-brother there will back at each other throats

Robin Hood 3x11

Well Archer is chip off the old block isn't here i liked how he really is very selfish person -you can see he mixture robin and Grisborne and from preview it does look like he going to cause trouble

Something Worth Fighting For - Part One

Wow what a great episode i mean nice comeback i was wondering how he would return and what a return he made i mean it look like great season finale

awesome episode but i wish   kate died instead of allan   and i kinda hate everyone now for not believing him.

Reply 56#56 superhero's post

Well Isabella was smart putting doubt in robin's head

This was a great ep and i said it earlier. I knew the sheriff was going to be back.

I have to agree with bala also it was an awesome lead up to the season finale.

Reply 58#58 carlorica's post

i just saw preview for next episode

Quote:
Originally posted by superhero at 6-21-2009 05:02  
awesome episode but i wish   kate died instead of allan   and i kinda hate everyone now for not believing him.
Me too, Glad Archer changed sides I think what Isabella said to him made him want to be a better person.

Reply 60#60 gabsimom's post

Question is now is who will survive ?

Episode 13 Something Worth Fighting For - Part 2

Great season final but how can this carry on without Robin

because they are all Robin Hood
Why couldn't Kate eat it too or just her instead of Gisbon.
Archer will most likely replace Robin as leader as he is the rightful Ere to Locksley and the surrounding land.

Reply 63#63 gabsimom's post

Yes but it's all grisborne fault if he didn't give poison to his sister -well grisborn did say he's going to kill robin hood and he finally did indirectly  

It was a great show and I can see Archer taking over as the leader. I also can see everyone calling him Robin Hood.

It was sad to see the death of Robin Hood but it was comming. I mean he nearly bit the bullet in every season finally.

The next question will be... Did the sheriff make it out of the castle before it blew??? Or will be see the gang attacking a new place like say York.

Reply 65#65 carlorica's post

i highly doubt he survived unless he's superman

True but it would make for an interesting story

Thread