Thread
Printable Version

Dexter Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Dexter Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 1 Synopsis:
Orphaned at the age of three and harboring a traumatic secret, Dexter (Michael C. Hall) was adopted by a Miami police officer who recognized his homicidal tendencies and taught him to channel his gruesome passion for human dissection in a "constructive" way—by killing only heinous criminals (such as child molesters, mob assassins, and serial killers of the innocent) who have slipped through the justice system. To satisfy his interest in blood and to facilitate his own crimes, Dexter works as a blood spatter analyst for the Miami police. Although his drive to kill is unflinching, he is easily able to emulate normal emotions and keep up his appearance as a socially-responsible human being. He is well-liked by most of his colleagues, his girlfriend, and her children.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 9-16-2012 09:30 ]
   It only takes a minute to change your life... | PAUSE |   

Wow I am up to episode 8 already and did I say wow. I totally called who the ice truck killer is... So obvious, but who cares love it anyway..

Reply #2 gabsimom's post

yes but a lot people actually thought it was his biologcal father but yeah i figure as much-wait until you see season-finale it fantastic

wot.....episode 8 already.......ive only just caught the trailer for this prog.....is any channel running it from the beginning at the mo
Recent Ratings
  • magic4u Points +4 welcome to the forum 7-15-2007 10:21

Quote:
Originally posted by hooofhearted at 7-15-2007 18:14
wot.....episode 8 already.......ive only just caught the trailer for this prog.....is any channel running it from the beginning at the mo
This is a Showtime original show so I do not think it is available elsewhere. I am sure you can find it on the web someplace else. However the quality and service is not as good. So just participate in the forum and earn some points. here are a few easy points links: http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... =580&highlight=
, http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... =424&highlight= , and http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 81&highlight=..

only websites i know itunes which you have pay unlike this site where it's absolutely free for time-being take advantage of it while you can-i'm trying watch rescue me-finished season 1.

dexter is only 10 episode if you watch 2 a day by friday night you will be finish.

Reply #4 hooofhearted's post

Dexter is still a free show so check it out on VIP while you still can! Here's a link to the VIP Dexter Season One Home page:  http://vip.tv-video.net/movie/78 ... 9406afaac16851.html  Just click and episode and start watching!

Happy Viewing!

Reply #6 bala's post

iTunes....Europe....noooooooo....I know back in January they were talking about allowing iTunes Video in the UK but not sure what came of that. Plus if they use their regular pricing (as most companies that branch into European markets do) each episode would be £1.99 which is equivilant to $4 per episode.....no thanks.

But back to the show! I called the Ice truck Killer early on- as soon as I knew what his profession was. The whole season was excellent and I really can't wait for the next season.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply #8 silver1978's post

I've watched the first 4 episodes so have a bit of a way to go th catch you guys up.  "Enjoying" it more with each episode I watch.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply #9 trulee's post

Well I've now watched all of the episodes and have been well and truly (geddit trulee) sucked in.  I find myself looking at the calendar towards September.  Its going to be a busy time for me.

the second season ain't bad i enjoyed the first 2 episodes of season 2 personally i found second episode better than the first.

Reply #10 trulee's post

Quote:
I find myself looking at the calendar towards September.  Its going to be a busy time for me.
Now you know how I feel SO MANY shows coming  back in Fall! I think my heads going to spin But I can hardly wait!

Reply #12 janenjab's post

yes it's going to be hell trying catch up with all new shows plus this-where will we find the time?

your site is now reaching 30+ shows by September you will have 50+ shows.

Reply #13 bala's post

LoL there are already 50+ shows on now by this weekend update there will be 60+

i'm am checking now

44 in vip channel
14 in free channel

yep 60 + SO by september the revised figures according 5 new shows being added every week
85 + show by 1 st week of september.

that mean we will have 90 Fourmns for tv shows   -this place way too big

I work in the state mental hospital so I see people who have this sort of sociopathic behavior everyday.  I am finding the character 'most intriguing'.  And I like how they made his character.

Reply #15 bala's post

Well if nothing else it will give you the chance to make 28 more posts using your figures above.

Reply #16 AbdiaNour's post

Yes I totally agree he is quite intriguing! This show quickly became and addiction to me

Reply #17 trulee's post

that went over my head

is dexter free on vip? because its sounding good so far in a kinda sik way lol

Thread