51 123
Thread
Printable Version

Against The Wall Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Against The Wall Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

"Against the Wall" follows the trials and tribulations of Abby Kowalski (Carpani), a single Chicago police officer who finally scores her dream job as a detective; but it turns out a nightmare for her close knit family of cops. As the newest hire in the department’s Internal Affairs division, Abby suddenly finds herself at odds with her fellow officers, including her father and three brothers. She must now figure out how she can pursue her dream of being a detective while keeping her family intact. Williams and Baker star as Abby’s parents Don and Sheila. Rounding out the cast as her brothers are Brandon Quinn ("Entourage") as Richie, Steve Byers ("Smallville") as Steve and James Thomas (Covert Affairs) as Donnie. Additionally, Marisa Ramirez ("Spartacus: Gods of the Arena") stars as Abby’s partner Lina Flores, Daniel Kash ("The Dresden Files") is her boss Lieutenant Papadol, Andrew Walker ("Maybe It’s Me") plays Richie’s partner Brody, Mayko Nguyen (Lifetime’s "Why I Wore Lipstick to My Mastectomy") is Abby’s neighbor Mackie Phan and Chris Johnson ("The Vampire Diaries") appears as Danny Mitchell, a lawyer and old friend of Abby’s.

Source

Against the Wall - New Lifetime Series Preview

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I am really excited about this i can't wait for this the promo look great.

Reply 1#1 bala's post

The first available banner

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I am really excited about this show can you imagine being internal Affairs when all your family are cops

Reply 5#5 bala's post

It does look good

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Found a better banner

Sneak peak

Pilot

Well let see what happends now if her job wasn't difficult enough she know has investigate her brother shooting a person. I had a feeling this would happen eventually but end with that clif hanger was great because it makes you want to watch the next episode. It wasn't bad episode and her clumsiness would certainly has it's amusing moments. Her booty call to her brother cop partner was amusing   .

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I can understand why she took the only detective position going but not telling the family and the way they found out was amusing and the booty call was priceless but he must of started to feel used

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

i can't wait until brother finds out

Rain drop keep falling

Well the second episode was good but it was rather stupid to go IA when you are the mole and ask them investigate it. i had a feeling it was her but i couldn't believe i was right. Her brother look like reacted ok but his partner look like he planted the gun.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

she had to go to IA because of the superintendant. I'm really starting to like this show!!
I agree about the partner. He looked like he planted the gun and saying he had his partners back to the sis was also suspicious. But I think her brother was right to shoot and I really hope he'll get cleared. Not taking his union rep with him when he had his interrogation was stupid, especially with the guys reputation. And the father defending his daughter was nice. She really needs to learn how to let people in. The lawyer looks like a decent guy. I love the way Shaun thanked her and that's at least one cop who doesn't think bad about IA.

Reply 13#13 kellemanske's post

Yeah it starting to grow on me as well . i like the fact she's very independent and throw the beer bottle at guy was funny. Well she proved he wasn't a mole so of course he was thankful. Was it just me or wasn't her IA  partner pregnant in the first episode.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

she was, she still had 3 months to go. I didn't pay attention to it, was there something wrong?

We Have a Cop in Trouble Here

Well another good episode sad to think that wife hired someone kill him but he got what he deserved but the father trying to get back on him with traffic tickets was ok and now he's forced be a single parent .

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Abby's father hitting that cop in the locker room was great but trying to frame her boyfriend was cold hearted

Reply 16#16 bala's post

The brother making fun of Abby over her birth control pills and Abby hiding under the bed was amusing but Sheila visiting the mother of the boy Richie shot and giving money for the funeral could of made thing awkward for her son

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

i have a feeling it will backfire on her and she might sue them

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I don't see how when he was trying to steel money for his mother to pay the rent

51 123
Thread