Thread
Printable Version

7th Heaven (The CW) General Discussion (Spoilers)

7th Heaven (The CW) General Discussion (Spoilers)

7th Heaven Premiered on The CW on August 26, 1996

7th Heaven originated on the WB in 1996.

7th Heaven is based on the friends and family of Reverend Eric Camden (Stephen Collins). Eric and his wife Annie (Catherine Hicks) over the past 11 years have raised their 7 kids, Matt (Barry Watson), Mary (Jessica Biel), Lucy (Beverley Mitchell), Simon (David Gallagher), Ruthie (Mackenzie Rosman), Sam and David (Lorenzo and Nikolas Brino).

Throughout the run of the series the family have overcome many obstacles such as being shot, car accidents, heart conditions, pregnancies and weddings. In the end the family is always there to support each other.

Lately many members of the family have been dealing with very difficult situations. Some of those situations include Sarah (Sarah Danielle Madison) and Matt's secret elope being revealed to the Camden family, Carlos (Carlos Ponce) and Mary's split up, Rose (Sarah Thompson) and Simon's wedding plans, Simon getting incomplete's at college, Simon being in debt. Also Lucy has been under much pressure with her new job. Friends of the family have also been dealing with struggles such as Meredith Davies (Megan Henning) losing her first love. Martin Brewer (Tyler Hoechlin) and Sandy Jameson (Haylie Duff) also find out they're having a child together, at first Martin ignores the whole thing until baby is born, at that point he steps in and performs his duties as a father.

Last season Simon had planned on marrying Rose but on the season finale the wedding was called off. We also find out that Mary, Matt and Lucy are having twins. We find out that Mary is graduating college but are unaware what she was taking, her and Carlos got back together. Lastly we were left with a minor cliffhanger regarding Sandy and Simon.

Source

Discuss Anything About 7th Heaven Here

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

This is going to take me a whole year to watch if i am lucky.

[ Last edited by bala at 8-17-2011 16:50 ]

Reply 2#2 bala's post

From what i remember it's over 80GB

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

i check new show suggestion i notice this wasn't on the list i thought i had already requested this must old suggestion topic

[ Last edited by bala at 8-17-2011 17:03 ]

Reply 4#4 bala's post

In a round about way before DS i had it all except season ten when the site i used crashed and they lost everything and when they returned about a year later they started from scratch which was good because a lot of the old links were dead

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

DS is amazing

Episode 1

Well this is a nice family drama, so there 5 kids 2 older kids ( 1 boy and girl) and 3 young kids (2 girl and 1 boys) but finding out father is a priest was amusing. The older boy has smoking habit but what his dad did to prevent him from smoking was priceless. The older sister want have a boyfriend but she is tall. i expect 2 more kids added later on in the show to make it 7 kids.

Simon getting the dog was priceless after the mother buckled

After such a good episode you just didn't see the sad ending coming but kids playing outside was nice.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

I just plugged in the hard drive and it's 83GB but my season 8 are mpg

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well i probably only watch 1 episode per day still need finish off some new show added last week like john doe and angela eyes before our normal show starts and i will cut down this year.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I've got hard drive full of all sorts of shows and with all the new shows added last time that i haven't seen it's going to be a busy time

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well if your internet cut out you have enough things to keep you busy for at least 6 month you might save some money off your internet bill

Episode 2

Well the pregnant teenage girl almost gave the family a shock but being reunite her with father and her father was nice.

Episode 3

Well this was sad episode with the funeral but Simon asking people at the funeral where exactly it is but loved how his little sister said it was in his heart. Of all day to deal with funeral the dad had sort out a marriage problem when husband confssed to him that he was already married to someone else when he perform the marriage ceremony but telling him technically marriage wasn't valid was a surprise to him. .

Episode 5

Well look like episode 3 was actually episode 4 so moving on this episode is about racism . it was sweet episode but i felt the love was a bit too much

"Halloween"

Nice episode tolerance to people with mental disability and it nice Lucy befriend him and made him come out his trailer

Saturday

This episode was drug addict who needs the father help-does anyone theme running through the series

What Will People Say?

Ok this was a good episode and to my surprise it dealt with issue which was more grown up but i liked how they the whole family thought their dad was having an affair when it turns out he helping that women out domestic abusive relationship. I really didn't expect this type issue to appear on family show but they dealt with it quite well.

See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil

Well another intense episode getting car jacked was awful but who would thought mary getting a tattoo would help with identify the car jacker

The Last Call for Aunt Julie

Well another intense episode when we found out Aunt Julie has a drinking problem but hurting Simon because he playing around cabinet key was sad. it was rather disturbing to see how mess up she was. They really don't pull any punches with these last few episodes.

Now You See Me

After last couple intense episode this was light one about divorce people. i can't believe recognise Lucy from Secret life man she has grown up..  Matt new girlfriend perfer spend time with his family not with him was amusing

Thread