Thread
Printable Version

Romantically Challenged Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Romantically Challenged Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss The Show Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 00:16 ]

could be interesting....

Looks funny, may have to check it out

Reply 3#3 slade01's post

The challenge is to see if it get a second season

that seems to be the usual problem- there's little we haven't seen before!

Show has been put back a week until 19th April

Episode 1

This was average comedy but i like fact there decided to something a bit rude start the comedy at least it was slightly funny. i really felt bad for guy that meet a women he likes but she likes him  to smack her and do dirty things to her but he a nice guys who can't but when he and his roomate were argue about it she said send him in was funny.

It's never good idea to tell a guy who you like that your 15 year old son is your ex-husband. i can't actually believe he bought into that when he saw the photo.

Monday night's premiere of Romantically Challenged drew 11.56m for ABC, early viewing figures show.

Source

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Rebecca's son walking in and her date saying your ex has walk in i thought was funny

I really liked this

I hope it will continue and, although it is early but if it was to get renewed early then it won't get cast aside and forgotton like some other one season shows in recent years.

Episode 2

Well this was ok episode but what kind of friend leaves his friend at dentist pick up a person- he even used post-it notes and that didn't work. The nice guy was way too nice but find out the reason for it was good.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

The waiter was strange but the second setup with the double date was funny

Episode 3

Well using a girl for the sports channel was funny .

Reply 13#13 bala's post

How did he know she had the hockey channel but changing his mind from leaving and Rebecca pretending to be in love with Perry was funny

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yes it was funny but it would been more funny if Perry had played along

Rebecca's One Night Stand

She really couldn't understand the concept of one night stand but at end she figured out how scare the guy away. The situation with Perry and his roomate think he was his B**ch because he paid rent and other didn't was also interesting

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I liked they way Shawn described his new job to the others and Rebecca might not understand a one night stand but know how to scare a guy off

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yes that what you call making a simple job look fancy

Rebecca was just too nice for her own good.  It was funny how she tried and failed to keep it to a one night stand.

I'm gutted this has been cancelled.  it was the first new comedy that i liked

Thread