Thread
Printable Version

Melissa & Joey Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Melissa & Joey Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

"Melissa & Joey," a half-hour multi-cam comedy with Melissa Joan Hart and Joey Lawrence executive producing and starring, finds Hart portraying Mel, the grown-up former wild child of a political family who is now a local politician herself. When her sister ends up in prison and brother-in-law flees after a scandal hits, Mel must take responsibility for her teenaged niece Lennox and pre-adolescent nephew Ryder. Spread too thin to manage by herself, help comes in the unlikely form of Joe (Lawrence) who, desperate for a job, moves in and becomes the family's "manny." David Kendall & Bob Young are executive producers and writers; Paula Hart also serves as executive producer.

http://abcfamily.go.com/shows/melissa-joey

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 22:07 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

The first episode was fantastic it's clear this can be a hit i mean it amazing that she thought a man couldn't be a nanny and he did a good job. my only concern i hope they don't fall in love with each other i hope they continue to hate each other otherwise it can be  cliché.

The second episode was good i loved the line who was the sicko who came up with HD? There really are something you shouldn't watch on HD .

Reply 2#2 bala's post

How crazy to let Joe take her nephew to school without knowing that much about him

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

she was busy

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Trying to decipher the shopping list was also funny and what a merry go round with TV

Melissa trying help Joey with his love life didn't exactly go to plan

Reply 7#7 bala's post

I thought like Joey that the girl in the supermarket excuse for leaving was a lie as well but he did get a second chance

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

i am surprised he was honest about being a nanny

talk about double standards

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Melissa is setting a bad example to Lennox by trying to  hide Dylan

Well look like reverse parenting worked but I thought it obvious when the grandfather thought she was arm candy made Lenox change her mind about moving away.

my 25,000  friendvista comment

[ Last edited by bala at 9-8-2010 11:31 ]

Reply 12#12 bala's post

As a grandfather he was to laid back but Lenox change her own mind was the best outcome

Spies And Lies

Well not really an interesting episode but very watch able.Rider giving away his stuff because of what his father did was nice.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

That was nice what Rider did but he should of spoke up sooner before Joe had ago at Isaac and i liked the way Joe knew the the girl Lennox said she was going to see was out of town

1x07 Up Close & Personal

I thought this was funny with all the dancing and the choice of music especially after the new report about the animal shelter

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well look joe got new girlfriend and Melissa has to deal with it-but what happen to her old assistant ?

The male tango was so funny but was well done

Reply 18#18 bala's post

The so called apology was funny but why didn't Joe dance with Lennox considering it was for her charity

Seoul Man

Well this all situation Joe having prove he was not illegal was great and luckly Melissa didn't have to fire him. Maddix and her lesbian situation was amusing until Melissa told press she was straight

Thread