29 12
Thread
Printable Version

Love Bites Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Love Bites Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Love Bites Premieres on NBC on June 02, 2011

"Love Bites" is an hour-long romantic comedy anthology series featuring three loosely connected modern stories of love, sex, marriage and dating. Each of the multiple vignettes will involve an array of talented guest stars every week, and will illuminate the theme of love with a fresh, irreverent spin.

Anchoring the series and appearing in each episode are stars Becki Newton ("Ugly Betty") as Annie Matopoulos, a single New York City girl looking for "Mr. Right Now"; and Constance Zimmer ("Entourage") and Greg Grunberg ("Heroes") as Colleen and Judd Rouscher, a happily married Venice Beach couple.

Guest cast for the pilot episode includes Jennifer Love Hewitt ("Ghost Whisperer"), Craig Robinson (NBC's "The Office"), Kyle Howard ("My Boys"), Steve Howey ("Bride Wars"), Lindsay Price ("Eastwick"), Larry Wilmore ("The Daily Show"), Guillermo Diaz ("Mercy"), Krysten Ritter ("Breaking Bad"), David Giuntoli ("Privileged"), and Charlyne Yi ("Knocked Up").

Emmy Award-winning producer/director Marc Buckland ("My Name Is Earl") directed the pilot, and will serve as an executive producer. He's joined by executive producers Tracy Poust and Jon Kinnally ("Will & Grace," "Ugly Betty"), and Eric Fellner, Tim Bevan, and Shelley McCrory of Working Title Television. Emmy Award-winning writer/producer Cindy Chupack ("Sex And The City") is the creator, and will be a consulting producer on the series.

"Love Bites" is from Universal Media Studios and Working Title Television, which is a new division of Working Title Films (the UK production company behind such box office hits as "Love Actually," "Bridget Jones's Diary," and "Four Weddings and a Funeral").
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Love Bites Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 5-28-2011 16:27 ]

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

This one of those show i am on the fence about because i am not if this more suited for women than guys.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I liked the clip with Jennifer Love Hewitt and the fact that he didn't cheat on his wife

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yeah but did you think it was a vampire show before you saw the clip?

1x01 Firsts

Carter coming home early to find his fiancee Liz in bed with her unique gift from her bachelorette party was amusing but finding out she had her first orgasm and Jennifer wanting to lie about joining the mile high club was great

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well it would been amusing had i not seen preview you posted but the fact every episode 3 stories will certain make this show stand out it's like watching 3 tv show in one episode.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

That's unfortunate the trailer showed so much of the Jennifer scene but i enjoyed the first episode

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Did notice one character missing the blonde women did they replace her with black haired women?. Plus in trailer she wasn't pregnant ?-look like they changed a few details from the trailer?.

1x02 How To...

Jodie was awesome at playing the just friends part after she suspecting it was the banana bread that scared him off and wanted to be friends but the stripper was amusing and Kyle's mother recognising what was on the painting was priceless, Colleen and Judd's makeup sex fantasy was funny

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

This is my new favourite show i mean Jodie was great and nice casting she was great at playing that role. The gay marriage situation was rather amusing with father being fine with it and the mother having a nervous breakdown

Colleen : 9-11 affected me in a lot of ways - seriously making a joke about this ?  

She really shouldn't of bought up fantasies but he is right she didn't give him any rules . Was it just me or didn't he have a different wife in episode 1?.

1x03 Keep On Truckin

The ninja vanishing getting a taste of his own medicine was amusing but Annie with the wrong Matt and the fake breasts was priceless

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yeah the cancer women was amusing thinking he was going lucky finding out she had cancer was sad but i like he cut his pony tail. The ninja warrior was amusing nice to see Turk from scrubs guest star . The blind date was amusing

Episode 4

Well nice watch this episode 1 day earlier than expected but another great episode let's start with getting high before going your family baptisms than high school student who was a bad kisser but it turn out girl of his dream right in front of him. nice way to end the episode with what happen in space station. I love how connect the episode within each other

1x04 Sky High

Judd's mothers face at the Christening was amusing and who would of thought the kissing lessons after the first disastrous kiss would work so well and at leased he realised who he had feelings for

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

What i thought was rather amusing was if that other girl hadn't asked him out he would not of known about her and would never know .

1x05 Stand And Deliver

What a way for Sam to learns that Prudence is now dating his baseball hero Dante and i did like his plan B on the baseball field to prove that Dante is cheating on her but Judd in the sex haunted house was priceless and it was nice to see some familiar faces from other shows

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yeah this is getting rather amusing situations characters get into

This has now been added to Realplayer site

TMI

TMI stands for too much information?

Cop Fetish story-line was amusing but telling her he had foot fetish was amusing since he didn't. The becky situation it's good thing her uncle was there help her out. The creepy dad situation was hilarious espically at meeting trip in the classroom and accidently put his hands on women chest area certainly made the situation a lot worse

29 12
Thread