122 1234567
Thread
Printable Version

Girls Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Girls Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Girls Premiered on HBO on April 15, 2012

Created by and starring Lena Dunham ("Tiny Furniture"), the show is a comic look at the assorted humiliations and rare triumphs of a group of girls in their early 20s. Dunham wrote and directed the pilot of the series, which she executive produces along with Judd Apatow and Jenni Konner.  The cast also includes Jemima Kirke, Allison Williams, Adam Driver and Zosia Mamet.  Episodes were shot in New York. The ten-episode season debuts in 2012.

Source
Homepage
Link to About the Show

Discuss Anything About Girls Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-17-2013 05:30 ]

I will give this show a miss

1x01 Pilot

Those girls should learn to lock the bathroom door with the guys keep walking in and I cant believe Hannah's boyfriend told her to drop her pants while he got the lubricant

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Is this worth watching ?

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I wasn't that impressed with the first and the start of the second was a shock with the sex and the talking about it but as I have the first three I may as well watch them

1x02 Vagina Panic

I cant believe they started of the this episode with so much sex, Hannah's boyfriend does have some bizarre sexual preferences and I cant believe she thought the rape joke was appropriate at an interview but the bloody fingers was a surprise and a little disturbing

1x03 All Adventurous Women Do

I'm surprised they waited till the third episode to put the adult warnings before the show started and that was shocking news for Hannah that her college boyfriend that she contracted the STD from was gay but I'm not surprised her boyfriend lied about being tested

1x04 Hannah's Diary

I'm not surprised that after Adam's sent a photo message to Hannah by mistake that it would send her over the edge but her boss touchy feely is creepy and trust the kids to grass on Jessa about getting distracted while babysitting

1x05 Hard Being Easy

Hannah trying have sex with her boss to counter his inappropriate office behaviour didn't go very well but him laughing was amusing and poor Shoshanna having to wait for Jessa who wanted the last word with her ex by having sex with him

1x06 The Return

How embarrassing for Hannah to walk in her parents house only to see her dad naked on the bathroom floor after slipping while having sex

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-4-2012 19:13  
Those girls should learn to lock the bathroom door with the guys keep walking in and I cant believe Hannah's boyfriend told her to drop her pants while he got the lubricant
Well the girl didn't seem to mind but having your parent cut you off certainly had an amusing consequence on her to get high

1x07 Welcome to Bushwick (aka The Crackcident)

I was going to say what a shame for Ray when Shoshanna kicked him in the groin while he was trying to look after her when she was high on crack but she did rub it better in a non sexual way

122 1234567
Thread