66 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Cougar Town Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Cougar Town Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres January 08, 2013

Discuss Anything About Cougar Town Season 4-6 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 23:55 ]

4x01 Blue Sunday

Jules getting depressed when Grayson won't apologize for what he did in her dream was bizarre as it was a dream but apologize to make her happy was probably the best solution

4x02 I Need to Know

Ellie training Andy like a dog was cruel and that was one angry cat but the mustaches like Tom Selleck was bizarre

4x03 Between Two Worlds

Bobby taking the new identity of Ron just to get free coffee did seem a little bizarre and business must be good for Grayson to close the bar early just to have sex

4x04 I Should Have Known It

Locking Tom's new girlfriend in the closet when they think she is just a gold digger was amusing

4x05 Runnin Down a Dream

Bobby's new venture to sell burgers from a truck was different as he was buying them from another shop but cueing up to get insulted by Ellie was amusing

4x06 Restless

Andy saving all his sex coupons was amusing and Jules struggling to find a remedy for her insomnia after Grayson was injured in a roller-hockey game was bizarre

4x07 Flirting with Time

The memories of the time when Jules and Bobby moved in were interesting and Travis seeing Laurie fighting in the fountain was amusing

4x08 You and I Will Meet Again

I had a felling Travis would take the news of Laurie moving in with Wade badly but Jules and Grayson having a naked day was amusing

4x09 Make It Better

Everyone being scared when the land-line rings was amusing and Grayson and Bobby trying to teach Travis how to be a ladies' man wad bizarre

4x10 You Tell Me

Laurie being confused by her mixed feelings for Travis was interesting but pushing Andy until he pushed back was amusing

4x11 Saving Grace

Andy commenting on the young girls ass did seem inappropriate but her checking him out was amusing and what she said to Ellie was priceless

4x12 This Old Town

What a strange condition for the elderly couple buying Grayson's house that they become part of the cul-de-sac crew

4x13 The Criminal Mind

Jules attempting to shoplift to shed her goody-goody image did seem a little extreme and about time Laurie told Travis how she feels about him

66 1234
Thread