Thread
Printable Version

The Big Bang Theory Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Big Bang Theory Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Big Bang Theory Season 1-4 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 00:17 ]

It had me in stitches.

Reply 4#4 spratt89's post

I loved that as well but Sheldon needs to show Penny how to do her washing

Reply 3#3 gabsimom's post

Me too.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

so funny. Penny's snap back to reality was the best. and the convo outside Sheldon's room LOL.

The Big Bang Theory Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 1 Premiered September 24, 2007

Discuss Anything About The Big Bang Theory Season 1-5 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 00:13 ]

Reply 18#18 spratt89's post

This show seems to be all about Sheldon the last few episodes. but it is nice that they Penny a regular girl. I mean when she answered the door half asleep she looked how every woman looks when they just wake up.

Reply 19#19 gabsimom's post

Episode 6
Another episode about Sheldon but Leonard dream or nightmare off 2 Sheldon's was funny

Reply 22#22 spratt89's post

I like the part were Penny wouldn't take Sheldon order at the restaurant

The Big Bang Theory 2x14 discussion

Funny show. Geeks galore. lol Penny has a big problem borrowing money though. That would drive me crazy if I were the one doing the lending but were getting yelled at. lol Anyway nice episode for a funny show.

Racing to the finish

this is another show we haven't been keeping up with. this seems to be almost exactly the same episode as the last one we saw though. the geek thing is funny but it's rather a one-liner.

well, we didn't mind watching it. best part: sheldon singing a ballad for leonard

racing to the finish
...the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me

another show i'm not really a fan of but i must so this episode had some great laugh out loud lines!!

racing to the finish

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

I can't believe Rajesh is still shy with Penny

See you At the Finish

Racing to the finish

This show is pretty funny. It reminds me a little of Three's Company. lol Anyway, it seems that this gang gets along good together. I havent watched before but it seems that they all really like having this lovely girl living in the same building. Her exboyfriend was huge though. I dont know if I would have messed with him. lol

See you at the Finish

This is the first show I saw and it was a little funny. IT is nice to see a show about geeks. I have to agree with  LaveticusPrime though that if i had lent money i would not want the lender yelling at me.

IT seems to me that I watched an episode in a previous race and it was virtually identical.  Sad

Racing to the finish
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

Racing to the finish!

the only thing I thought was funny was Leonards problem with understanding sarcasm, I watched two or three episodes of it while it was free, but I wouldn't normally spend points on it...

Episode 2x15 - The Maternal Capacitance

What a riot!  Christine Baranski was priceless as Leonard's mother.  Who would have imagined that he was kind of the "black sheep" of his family?

Her referring to Raj & Wolowitz's friendship as an ersatz homosexual marriage was stinkin' funny.

This whole episode was just hilarious.  Sheldon & Mama Hofstadter singing karaoke made me laugh out loud.

Episode 17 The Terminator Decoupling

Good episode Raj chatting to Summer Glau until he realised the beer he was drinking was none alcoholic

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

I agree!  Just shows that it's all a matter of confidence.  

Sheldon talking to the Nobel prize winning physicist was funny.  And Penny finding the letters from his Gran and his reaction made me laugh.

p.s. The Nobel guy's name was Smoot...just thought it was a funny name. ;P

Thread