31 12
Thread
Printable Version

Bad Judge Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Bad Judge Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Bad Judge Premieres on NBC on  October 02, 2014

No excuses, no apologies, no compromises. Wild child Rebecca Wright (Kate Walsh, "Grey's Anatomy," " Private Practice") knows how to have a good time, but she also happens to be one of LA's toughest and most respected criminal court judges. She has a reputation for unorthodox behavior in the courtroom, including creative sentencing and saying exactly what's on her mind.

Her private life, on the other hand, is anything but innocent. She parties too much and rocks out on the drums in a band with her best friend, Jenny. While there's no shortage of male admirers who would love to spend time with her, she's not ready to settle down... except when an eight-year-old boy - whose parents were put in jail by Rebecca - needs her help. He may in fact be the one thing that starts to tame this "bad" judge.

From Executive Producers Will Ferrell and Adam McKay ("Anchorman," "Step Brothers," "Talladega Nights") comes a sexy new comedy about a judge who always plays by her own rulings.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Bad Judge Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-25-2014 14:38 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-11-2014 16:40 ]

1x01 Pilot

If Rebecca turning up to work with a hangover wasn't bad enough but making out in chambers was amusing and telling the kid to hit the bully was a bad idea

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

I was disappointed by this show not only did i not know it was 30 minutes the fact that show runner quit one month before this aired doesn't look good but i can see why she walked out consider she wanted this to be nice comedy and instead it turned into this.

I felt sorry for her law clerk who was handed a wet pregnancy test

This has now been added to the flash site

1x02 Meteor Shower

I hope that last we see of her van but if it somehow get fixed in next episode i will be surprised

Reply 7#7 bala's post

I half expected the idiot blasting his horn to drive around the van and hit the woman in the wheelchair but the axe was amusing and you just knew she would hook up with the fireman, I would be impressed if she can put the van back together

1x03 One Brave Waitress

Chocking the fire-fighter rather than answer him about going to the fireman's ball was over the top but at leased the training came in useful

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yep but a lawyer talking judge before the case was unprofessional?

1x04 Knife to a Gunfight

Some criminal are really stupid than you have some who are dim-witted but i am glad  Rebecca tried her best to help him out stop him falling into 3 strikes rules.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

The three strike rule is good for hardened criminals but for an idiot like that life would be a hell of a wasted of the tax payers money and the bailiff tackling Judge Connors was amusing

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

This where justice system is flawed because if you fit the conditions and there's really no exception to 3 strike rules . I agree it would be a waste but representing himself was big mistake

1x05 Judge and Jury

I was surprised to find out judges also eliable to do jury service but you just knew she would make them all change to vote to innocent

Cancelled

Following another set of underwhelming numbers last night, NBC has pulled the plug on Thursday freshman comedies Bad Judge and A To Z. They are not being pulled from the schedule — both will stay in the 9 PM and 9:30 Thursday slots. Both also will complete their 13-episode original orders. Legal comedy Bad Judge starring Kate Walsh has shot 10 episodes, romantic comedy A To Z  has finished 11 episodes to date.

Neither comedy got traction on what has been a very challenging night for NBC, most recently logging a 0.9 (Bad Judge) and 0.7 (A To Z) adults 18-49 Live+Same Day ratings last night. They were not helped by a very low-rated lead-in in The Biggest Loser, which most recently logged a 1.1 last night when NBC finished behind Univision with a sub-par nightly average of a 1.0 demo rating.
NBC already has a replacement for the Thursday 9 PM hour, with the network’s flagship drama The Blacklist slated to move there after the Super Bowl.

Proving how difficult it has been for new broadcast comedies to take hold, Bad Judge and A To Z join ABC’s Manhattan Love Story on the list of cancellations this fall. All three are half-hour series. Additionally, Fox trimmed the order of its freshman comedy Mulaney.

NBC’s freshman comedy class’ best bet for a back order is Tuesday entry Marry Me, which has benefitted from a stronger lead-in from The Voice.

courtesy https://tv.yahoo.com/news/bad-judge-z-cancelled-nbc-222207810.html

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Rebecca thinking she could get out of jury service because she was a Judge was amusing and the other juror giving her a hard time priceless

31 12
Thread