Thread
Printable Version

Refund please

Refund please

Hi, firstly my apologies for having to make this a thread on the board, but I have had numerous chats with live CS and I can't seem to get anywhere.

The problem I have been having is that any show I try to watch will bring up an error message many times in an episode, if it will even initially load at all, meaning I have to reload an episode repeatedly in an attempt to watch it. I have done every possible combination to try to correct this error (including the clean unistall etc detailed in the support threads).

I am resigned to the fact that this site isn't going to work for me. So I chatted with live CS about a week or two ago, and they said that my full initial payment (USD50) would be refunded through Paypal. I asked if I needed to do anything further to get the refund; they said no. Since then, I have sent a message through the CS system and, just now, tried to chat to live CS. The message has not been answered and the live CS logged off before giving any reply.

Could a mod please help me get my USD50 refund through Paypal?

Thanks in advance.

Reply 1#1 lucica's post

Please contact an admin since we can't issue refund.

please send a PM  to This guy

please be patient since it might take 2-5 days to get a response. please provided all information to him, details of your payment and user account. Thank you

Thank you!

Reply 3#3 lucica's post

Your welcome but he's main guy to contact regarding any issue with viptv site.

We are sorry for the inconvenience

Thread