21 12
Thread
Printable Version

Made In Jersey Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Made In Jersey Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Made In Jersey Premieres on CBS on September 28, 2012

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can’t take Jersey out of the girl. When a brassy street-wise lawyer joins a posh Manhattan law firm, she lowers expectations at first sight. But, despite her white-collar colleagues’ skepticism and her Italian family’s well-meaning but constant intrusions, she rises to the challenge. She defends her clients with her distinct brand of legal strategy, intelligence, and Jersey attitude.

Source
Homepage
Link to About the Show

Discuss Anything About Made In Jersey Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-24-2012 22:45 ]

This has now been added to the flash site

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Very fast adding new shows i hope they keep this up for next month. The episode was ok but it didn't impress me but i have hand it to her she handle herself rather well and it's a good thing she didn't need to take her coat off

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I think adding the new show as they air is best for business because we all like to see the new show and less to find elsewhere is great

Cacti

Well trying the case that was already over but finding actually killer seem a bit late consider she been in jail for many years but i can't believe that lawyer kept that tape since that has got worse cop interview i ever seen .

Camelot

What a way to prove her husband poisoned his wife so that he could get custody of that child since it was his nestegg.

1x01 Pilot

I likes how Martina compiled the evidence after getting third chair and considering how solid the original evidence looked she got the case thrown out

1x02 Cacti

Hannah being manipulated to confess because of her illness was cruel considering after seeing that tape she had been locked up for eleven years and Lorraine suspecting her husband all along but allowing Hannah to take the blame was disgusting

1x03 Camelot

What an interesting case being a surrogate for her comatose sister but Mason going to court for the baby was risky as it would bring up how Emma became to be in a coma in the first place, he should of taken the offer for the property but his greed got him caught

Payday

The football case was boring but her mother talking to her boss about her paycheck was rather amusing

1x04 Payday

It's a good job Martina's knows her football league rules but getting Oliver to testify was great and the turning point to their case, how embarrassing to have your mother go to your boss about your pay-check

Ancient History

Well it good thing they had footage to help with the case otherwise it would been difficult to prove.

1x05 Wingman

That was a tragic case of the man whose wife was killed in a jewelry store robbery that looked like it had gone wrong until they figured the wife had evidence on the guy who shot her and getting Robbie to return the stole clothes was interesting as the owner called the police

1x06 Ancient History

Camera on a toy helicopter was interesting as the footage made their client look guilty but later proving the PI was the killer was priceless

What's the latest status on this show? I really like it. It says CBS cancelled it and then they lifted that and moved the show to Saturday night to "burn off" the remaining episodes. I wonder is there any hope of it being renewed?

Ridgewell

Well using an assult case introduce class action information was rather creative but a huge risk but as always it worked out

1x07 The Farm

Jessica being taken from rehab in order to join a cult was interesting as she had a healthy trust fund but her father abducting her was bound to make thing worse until they discovered Marcus's past

21 12
Thread