Thread
Printable Version

The Man in the High Castle Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Man in the High Castle Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Man in the High Castle Premiered on Amazon Prime on January 15, 2015

Based on Philip K. Dick's award-winning novel, and executive produced by Ridley Scott (Blade Runner), The Man in the High Castle explores what it would be like if the Allied Powers had lost WWII, and Japan and Germany ruled the United States. Starring Rufus Sewell (John Adams), Luke Kleintank (Pretty Little Liars) and Alexa Davalos (Mob City).

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About The Man in the High Castle Here

The Man in the High Castle

This was ok pilot it shows an interesting alternative situation if Germany won the war and what life would be like but you really need an interest in history if you going watch this otherwise it would be too boring.

1x02 Sunrise

It been a while since i watched the first episode but i decided continue with this series. I heard a lot good thing about this series. I had feeling the hand off wouldn't go smoothly but it look like they stuck with each other . Shame the Jewish prisoner lost his family before they found out they had wrong person.

1x03 The illustrative Women

I had a feeling that guy wasn't the contact but it look like her dojo training came in handy and having sink the body so no one would find them was smart.

1x04 Revelation

So much for planning to kill Japanese prince someone beat him to the punch .

1x05 The New Normal

Going back home was interesting she had no clue what has happened during her absent but finding out her husband sister and family was killed as result her disappearance   . I thought she was brave walking to Japanese police station to turn herself in for questioning.

1x06 Three Monkeys

After what happen at that interview i didn't think she would get a job there but by bumping into trade secretary help her with her plans . Now she's taking bigger risk it's not going to end well for her

Season 1

I finished the first season and i liked the fact at end of season 1 they gave us an ending in case there was no second season. I really thought i would be able watch both season today but it look like i can only watch upto 2x05 today continue tomorrow  .

[ Last edited by bala at 12-23-2016 17:11 ]

Season 2 Review

The second season went in a different direction just when you think you figured out what's going they introduce new aspect and i did feel change of direction was in best interest of the show you can clearly see that there really didn't have plan for second season since it did feel like different show altogether.

Overall i did enjoy both season but i did feel first season was much more interesting while second season was more about the drama of just one character than anything else. The twist at the end was unexpected.

Thread