Thread
Printable Version

The Good Wife Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Good Wife Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Show Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 01:10 ]

The Good Wife 1x01 Pilot

Great first episode Alicia's first case was tough because the judge didn't like her husband but what a catch with the plastic bag on the surveillance camera

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yes it was a good catch but i did find it funny when her daughter called and asked her did her did dad sleep with a girl her age she replied no there were all over 21   .

The Good Wife 1x02 Stripped

Good episode and nice detective work by Alicia's son in finding out that the photos were fake

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes this is becoming a good show i mean this was a very good episode it was a difficult case with the stripper but she managed lose but he got arrested for other stripper but ending her listen tape on her computer was powerful and sad ending

The Good Wife 1x03 You Can't Go Home Again

Another good episode and Alicia spotting the sprinkler system made her case

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

yes it's funny how the little things can make diffrence to a case.

The Good Wife 1x04 Fixed

Good episode when Alicia uncovers evidence that possibly proves that the jury is tampering with but after all the running around it turns out to be their client

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Wow this was an interesting episode i mean jury tampering made the episode interesting make law series more enjoyable because back story to case and put piece together was great.

1x05

Alicia uncovers evidence train tracks case thank one of the client telling her about the brakes that need replacing but look the grandmother decided the kids needed to see their father .

Reply 10#10 bala's post

It was a shame that Alicia had to depose Sarah Conley to get the result they needed

Episode 6

Wow another great episode and a very tough case a man convicted 6 years ago but the fact judge was Bull fan was amusing. The fact guy wearing bull sweatshirt convicted him for 6 years   , it's nice witness to say she's sorry to guy after switch face in photo to ask her

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I liked the way they switched the photoed to trick the witness who was more sure of the name and not the face

Episode 7

how the hell could that guy get away with practising law -i really didn't see that twist coming

Reply 14#14 bala's post

He was really good but that was quite an elaborate scam

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

think about all the cases he worked on ?

Unprepared

Good episode figure out who sets the fire was interesting mystery and lawyer prep witness interesting way of presenting the case meanwhile her son is hiding the mysterious package they receiving.

Threesome

Well this good episode but ending with her kiss her husband was funny

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I liked the way her son hide his camera phone but i cant imagine that the battery would last very long

This show has really grown on me.  I watched the first episode and was unsure but after a few episodes I was hooked.

Thread