57 123
Thread
Printable Version

Related Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Related Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Sorelli sisters have their share of differences. The four young women, despite their problems, are best friends, but at times you’d never know it. Their special bonds between one another lead them to confide in one another, give advice, and be the shoulder to cry on when needed. Since the death of their mother, the girls have become increasing close, and have even invented their own card game “Sorummy” that only the girls understand how to play. Ginnie (Jennifer Esposito) is the oldest of the sisters and puts it on herself, and husband, Bob (Callum Blue), to watch out for her younger sisters, Anne (Kiele Sanchez), Marjee (Lizzy Caplan), and the youngest Rose (Laura Breckenridge). Together, the four are able to overcome what ever life throws their way.  

Only 18 Episode aired between 2005-06

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 04:39 ]

Moving In, Moving Out, Moving On

Well not a bad first episode after finding out their father is getting remarried the sister decide to plan surprise party but you just their personal problems were going to get in the way and what a surprise the father get finding out one of his daugher is pregnant , the other daughter is getting evicted and needs to move in with him and than youngest who has decided quit medicine to do experiential art performance.

Hang in there, Baby

Another good episode

Ginnie: What if our baby get stuck in a tree
Bob: Darling, how did the baby get stuck in the tree

That had me cracking up but what bob did throw baby dolls in the tree prove he would go up the tree was amusing. Rose well her first acting class she struggled with Please and NO exercise but she was so cute trying.

Margee having problem with Renne who was only trying help after her massive rant , she had on her waking late than at the end and having wake up late because she left alone was amusing.

Ann thinking she saved her relationship but realise just goodbye ending was sad.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

The blue hair was amusing and the impromptu party just before they was about to get naked was great but you would of thought she would washed the baby blanket first

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well it was the thought that counts

i thought you were week behind with the show ? You still have all this week show

PS: did you recognise actress from show we watch ?

[ Last edited by bala at 8-4-2011 13:38 ]

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I watched this last year and Anne / Callie from The Glades - Ginnie / Jackie  from Blue Bloods - Bob / Alex from Secret Diary of a Call Girl

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Marjee having a hard time dealing with Renee was interesting but the was she lost it when she tried to make the bad was sad

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-4-2011 13:47  
I watched this last year and Anne / Callie from The Glades - Ginnie / Jackie  from Blue Bloods - Bob / Alex from Secret Diary of a Call Girl
Well i just came across this through the Vault, Still waiting for 1 show to appear on it. i request it stanley said she would try to get it.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Which one are you after

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Season 1 is available in rar file

cry me a sister

Well another good episode but amusing ending with all sister crying over losing Danny. Rose getting embarrassed when her roomate read her diary aloud but giving her payback with advance warning seem a bit easy if i was her i would done it in class just see look on her face .

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Working for Trish was hard work but having to clean the dogs teeth was amusing

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was amusing i have credit to the actress to work with a dog was risky

Reply 14#14 bala's post

This show has a lot of familiar faces

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I found this banner

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well the fact that there made 4 seasons was a surprise and even more annoying only first season is avaliable on DVD but region 1 which mean US people. You would think there tried make money selling all 4 seasons?. Season 2-4 are impossible to find on-line.

Hello Deli

Well this was a average episode but good clean up job after the party.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Everyone laughing when she tried to get them to leave was amusing and flushing the toilet to get them out the shower was priceless but the confession about the $150 was interesting

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

i had feeling it was one of them i thought it was the youngest

57 123
Thread