Thread
Printable Version

Rookie Blue Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Rookie Blue Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The series centers around a group of rookie cops. Rookie Blue is a youthful, heartfelt, one-hour, character-driven workplace drama about five rookie cops plunged into the high stakes world of big city policing - a world where even the smallest mistake can have life-or-death consequences. The series follows them just out of the police academy where they bonded together, fought together, drank together, worked together and slept together. And now they're on the job together. They're kids with guns, learning firsthand the hardest kind of policing there is. They are first responders and they are about to learn that no amount of training prepares you for life.
http://abc.go.com/shows/rookie-blue

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 16:51 ]

1x01 Fresh Paint

Triumph turns to humiliation when a high-stakes take down of a suspect goes awry. Andy McNally has made a critical rookie mistake, ruining a long-running undercover drug sting, and tries to make up for it by going face to face with a volatile gunman who already has one man's blood on his hands.

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well she manages to get the guy at the end

1x02 Mercury Retrograde

Off all the partners to have Andy gets the undercover cop she ruined from last week and sending Andy to arrest Emily has put her life in danger but Andy finding the flash drive and helping to save Emily redeemed herself

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes it was good episode but i have feeling this show isn't going last long as you don't feel any connection to the characters

1x03 Fite Nite

Great instinct when Andy went back to check on the battered wife it's just as shame the wife went back to her husband and Andy's advise to Traci at the fight worked

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

yes she has some great instinct she can't prevent people going back bad relationship i can't still believe people like these it's never alright hit a women and i admit i get angry sometimes i rather hit my hand against brick wall rather than a women.

1x04 Signals Crossed

Andy going under cover as a prostitute was funny because she was rubbish at it but when Dov and Andy's attempt to impress Sgt. Boyko backfired because they put the life of the prostitute at risk. Finding the crime scene photo of the missing boy after what his father said was sad

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes this was a good episode but it great to see rookie cops make mistake there really ain't any cop show where we get see police make mistake but shame about gay son dad

[ Last edited by bala at 7-17-2010 05:53 ]

1x05 Broad Daylight

Another good episode with Andy forgetting to load her gun and then left alone at a home invasion when Traci hurries away to handle a personal emergency, the open radio conversation was funny

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes that conversation is funny but again it's shows that these cops have a long way to go

Bullet Proof

Another great episode when suspect has evidence in his head and Andi finds out that he's actually a decent person and not a criminal and realise not everything is black & white.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

What a tragedy that Benny died by allowing them to retrieve the bullet from his head for evidence

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yes but these thing happen everyday and it makes for good tv because if he survived it can't always be a happy ending otherwise it be too chessy.

Hot & Bothered

Well Andy get first shooting and 3 shots seem a little too much. . As for other rookie dealing women in labour and she a shut-in made them to deliver the baby in the house.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Calling in a fake gun shoot because she lost her daughter was crazy but spotting that the pregnant woman was suffering from Agoraphobia was great and i think Andy emptied her gun on the victim but thinking she was cursed was amusing

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

It was crazy but at same time if that's the only way get cops to come to your house

Honor Roll

Well Andy can't get a break can she when she accidental step into a corrupt cop and Diaz relationship is in trouble.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

We have now got the first five episodes added

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yes i figured estimate time-frame for remaining new show

next  show is the gates which will be added on Tuesday

Thread