37 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Protector Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Protector Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss The Show Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 04:45 ]

1x01 Pilot

Not bad first episode, the gnome thing was amusing and Gloria's  youngest son wanting her to make him an elaborate costume for his school play was interesting but she was really calm after her hard work when he decided to use the original because his mothers was to good

I love how this show doesn't only focus on the crime, but also on her personal life.
But professionally she reminds me a bit of 'Jessica King' because she has to be right and doesn't care for autority only for solving the crime.
And I love the contradiction with her partner. and the cop who stays a cop for the uniform in stead of becoming a detective.

Oh and her kid was prizeless: 'don't you ever sleep mom?'

[ Last edited by kellemanske at 6-13-2011 11:18 ]

Reply 3#3 kellemanske's post

Well i wasn't impressed with the first episode but i do agree that her kids are priceless.

Reply 4#4 bala's post

I think, after King and Rizolli and Isles, this show isn't good enough to survive. But 'm going to enjoy it for as long as it lasts.

Reply 5#5 kellemanske's post

Yeah we have enough police drama on but because this is on lifetime i think it will survive since none of there show ever get cancelled just look at Army wives and Drop dead Diva

Second episode was funny. Think we are going to see that lawyer again. Wonder what happened between him and the boss. But the lawyer being interested in Gloria was funny but I think that cop has a better shot. Her brother screwing the babysitter was typical. But Gloria telling him he could screw them all because they were replacable, just not the sitter was straightforward.

Reply 7#7 kellemanske's post

1x02 Help
Her brother screwing the babysitter was amusing considering she's the one person she don't want him with because she's smart and nice catch that the victims were all killed for not doing something

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-20-2011 19:32 ]

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well this was an average episode but it rather funny that guy got shot after he made a pass at that teenager   that wasn't reason why he shot shot

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Nice payback for touching her ass

1x03 Class

Gloria's phone call to her son at the crime scene was amusing and the new detective falling for the practical joke was lame but the thought of Gloria allowing Nick to gamble to earn enough money to send him into a private school was funny and the arrogant girl confessing to murder thinking it couldnt be used was great

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Finding out how he beat the standardise testing was rather amusing . That's problem with arrogant teenage girls they think they know the law but Adult know the exception to catch her out and she should just kept quiet .

This has now been added to Realplayer site

Spoon

Well taking phone from her son was amusing but after replying to the girl she ruin her son's chances .

Reply 14#14 bala's post

It's a good job the room key card proved it wasn't an accident but all that for a stolen wedding ring and she was right about it being a romantic, the text conversation with Sam was amusing

Revisions

Well this show has become one of those routine show watch it when your bored.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I'm glad they got the doctor to take down Lisa for her part in the murder but i would of liked to of seen the trial

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I agree, this is not a great show, but sometimes it's fun to watch

Beef

So did that boyfriend kill the dad ?

Reply 19#19 bala's post

It's a good job the food truck owner sent his daughter home and Gloria being forced to do a ride-along to help raise money for Leo's school was amusing

37 12
Thread