Thread
Printable Version

West Wing Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

West Wing Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

i got to be honest i was never a fan of political drama because i don't understand it but there was only one show like the west wing ,it made a lot history so i gave it a second chance before i knew i already watched first 5 episode of season 1 so far I'm on episode 15 of season 2 and i few thing to discuss. the amount of guest stars on this show is rather impressive, i looking forward to see new guest star in every episodes.

The issues on the show are really interesting but barnnet is one of the kind, he's honest and does what he think is right and has a great staff behind him i love background episode of the character in later episode when josh got shot.   

They really played black guy and president daughter really well and i can't believe people like those still exist who are against this ,KKK was in the 1960's it was 2000 we still have this. you would think we would past it.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-11-2015 22:41 ]

just finished all seasons

i have to say final season was brillant the situation some character went through was brillant like i said before i didn't know much about American politics but after watch all the season i found it interesting and have a better understanding of the democratic system , i love romantic hook-up on the show espically Josh and donna waited almost 7 years for those two to hook up. All the character all had excellent story-line and Santos has new candidate was really interesting and I'm glad he beat vinick but why did they kill Leo i can't believe that i would rather they kill first time not on the day of the results that was just so cruel i got hand it to the writer they really pulled up their game for the final season. Season 4 and 5 was boring but season 6 and 7 were really enjoyable.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

he died in real life bala
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply 3#3 magic4u's post

Wow i didn't know that

thanks for telling me

Reply 4#4 bala's post

He died suddenly and they had to quickly write him out

Thread