107 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Strike Back Season 1 - 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Strike Back Season 1 - 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Strike Back Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-10-2015 01:27 ]

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

Last year this was promoted as Chris Ryan's Strike Back

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Thanks will edit it.

Reply 3#3 spratt89's post

I always thought this was just a six part mini series

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

We knew about season 2 i liked how they had 3 separate story-line in one series.

2x01 Project Dawn, Episode 1

What a disaster the first rescue mission was and then what happened to John Porter on the second live transmission was a shock but at leased they managed to decipher his code, it was a good job Damian was having room service when the attack on the hotel happened and i had a feeling one of the hostages was a gunman

2x02 Project Dawn, Episode 2

I loved their sense of humor while removing the bullet and are any of the people they are trying to save telling the truth about who they are but the rescue was impressive especially catching the bomb but it's a shame the facial recognition was to slow to identify the target and saving the little girl was nice

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

how have you watched this, it does not come back until August 21st I think

Reply 9#9 spratt89's post

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Oh OK thanks for the info

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well this was good episode the hotel hostage situation was predictable but new guy is nothing like john he really likes to have fun but i should figured out one hostages would be him.

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well this is spy drama so i expected some twist with the hostage but your right that catch was fantastic .Well job negotiation was amusing. I can't wait for the next two parts

Season 2 Episode 3

Well this was good episode but risky move taking man identity and bomb glad they got to him on time.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

What a start with the brutal killing of the security guards in front of the boy and then the end with Scott and the bomb

Episode 4

Well i have say that guy was good blow her up after he left was cold. They had no choice.

2x04 Project Dawn, Episode 4

The response to being asked is Scott OK was funny considering what he was doing and allowing him to leave on a promise to save Kate was crazy but so glad the killed him at the end

2x05 Project Dawn, Episode 5

Another great episode, the way they took out the Jeep with the guns and then the waiter with the gun man was great but trying to rescue the arms dealers daughter Claire was harder than first thought with a great gun battle after she lost an ear and was also recaptured

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

I have to say this was much better episode than pervious episodde.

2x06 Project Dawn, Episode 6

I liked the way they got the minister by the short and curlies with those photos but what a way to take out those horny soldiers with their own hand grenade while rescuing Claire and tasering the guard in the privates was great

107 123456
Thread