25 12
Thread
Printable Version

Android Full Screen problems

Android Full Screen problems

Hi, I can no longer watch VIPtv on my Nexus Android as it won't expand to full screen. There was a thread about this a few weeks ago and apparently it was being worked on. Any news? I have no other way to watch, so it would be nice if it could be fixed.

Reply 1#1 skernaghan's post

HERE is the initial thread. I don't know why you're still having issues. Admin checked into it and the problem was fixed.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

vip tv net nexus 7 full screen video

Hi I am having trouble getting full screen shows on my Google nexus 7. There is no option or button that is normally there to get the picture bigger. Can anyone help please?

vip tv net nexus 7 full screen video

vip tv net nexus 7 full screen videoHi I am having trouble getting full screen shows on my Google nexus 7. There is no option or button that is normally there to get the picture bigger. Can anyone help please?

Reply 1#1 smrazzak's post

It is not necessary to post multiple threads about the same issue, which is why I merged them. The moderators here are all volunteers and we reply as soon as we are able. I do not have a Google nexus 7 to test on. If you could post a screenshot of what your page looks like when you have an episode loaded, we might be able to be more helpful. edit: Just checked through some other threads, and others have mentioned this issue. Admin looked into it and it was supposed to be fixed. It's possible only that particular device is still experiencing the problem, since the other person who posted since the fix mentioned it too. I will direct Admin to your post. [ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 3-23-2013 15:02 ]

Thanks, screen shot attached. Problem seems to be with nexus 7 only

Reply 4#4 smrazzak's post

I don't see the screenshot. Maybe you can upload it to a site like photobucket and post a link to it? Not sure why it's not showing up, as I went into editing and see that you have attached something, but I can't access it.

.html?o=0&newest=1

.html?o=0

Think that's it attached. Thank you for our help. [ Last edited by smrazzak at 3-23-2013 15:43 ]

Reply 8#8 smrazzak's post

No image is showing, and when I went into editing so I could directly copy & paste the link, I get "page not found". I even tried to access it via the photobucket mobile site, but can't. Is your account set to private? I'm sorry for the hassle, but not being familiar with your device makes it hard to know what to suggest. As I said, I will direct Admin to this thread, as he might be able to shed more light onto why you are experiencing a problem. Thank you for your willingness to try what I suggested, and thanks even more for your patience. I hope we can get this sorted for you, and any others who might be having this same issue, but have not posted, as I know it can be very frustrating when you would like to watch your programs. p.s. I merged the other thread with this one so our Admin could see the all the posts relating to the issue.

Post to bump.

OK thanks will try again [ Last edited by smrazzak at 3-24-2013 00:40 ]

[email=.html?sort=3&o=0]http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/smrazzak/media/Screenshot_2013-03-23-20-59-59_zps8edddeff.png.html?sort=3&o=0[/email] [ Last edited by smrazzak at 3-24-2013 00:47 ]

Reply 14#14 smrazzak's post

I don't know why, but I still can't see or access your screenshot. Hopefully, once LBJ (or site administrator) sees the PM I sent him, he'll be able to assist you. He hasn't read my PM yet, but when he does, he will respond.

From my Nexus 7. Same issue on my Nexus 4. It's an issue with whatever player that is. It worked perfectly fine before it changed to "Sublime Video" or whatever it is.

Reply 16#16 Jamwllms's post

Thank you very much for posting the image. I'm hoping that will help Admin pinpoint the problem for Android users, and find a fix for it.

Anything new on this?

Reply 18#18 Jamwllms's post

I haven't heard back from Admin about this yet, so no. I'm sorry. As soon as I know anything, I'll be sure to post.

Hi all, As the previous posters say, it doesn't work if you view in "Mobile for VIPTV.NET" view. However if you switch to "Desktop" at the bottom of the main page and then play a show, you can expand to full screen view as you would on a desktop (at least you can on my Nexus 7). It's a bit fiddly as the play / expand / navigation bar at the bottom of the page is very small. I view in Firefox (not Chrome) with the Adobe Flash Player APK installed.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 For your helpful comment :-) 4-28-2013 05:15

25 12
Thread