Thread
Printable Version

Stream Not Found

Stream Not Found

Why is it that all the new shows listed won't play and says Stream not found? A problem with my computer or the site? This hasn't happened in the past until now...

Reply 1#1 reubensgirl's post

Unfortunately with the US server being under maintenance and which is putting EU server at it's maximum until the work on the US server is finished http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 3952&extra=page%3D1

When is the repair likely to be finished, can never watch anything because the EU is to full and busy and takes forever for anything to unload...??

Reply 3#3 harjit1981's post

According to the link from admin in my last post towards the end of February

the lying game

is anyone else having problems with the lying game both eu and american servers are coming up stream not found i first tried about 12 hours ago and its still coming up with the same thing
always repect peoples opinions

sadly i must be the only one huh, tried now 24 times and been charged twice
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 error confirmed. feel free to request re 1-31-2012 21:49

Reply 6#6 babysexylexy's post

No, Lexy (sorry, am assuming that's a name you go by), you are not the only one. It was reported in the Error Report thread earlier today.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

reply 7#7 waterlillybarb

hi thanks i didnt know it was reported earlier but thank you for reply and awarding points

Reply 8#8 babysexylexy's post

You're welcome.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread