Thread
Printable Version

Teen Wolf Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Teen Wolf Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Teen Wolf Premieres on MTV on June 05, 2011

Scott was just a regular guy until one bite changed his life forever.

Now he struggles to understand who he is and what he might become. Is he more wolf than human - or is it the other way around? Whichever it is, it's not going to be easy. Scott will try to control his urges, but mostly he's scared that it's his urges that could end up controlling him.

TEEN WOLF is the story of Scott as he tries to walk the line between what he wants and what he can't help from wanting. Will the bite end up being a gift? Or will it be a curse? And what will it all mean for his relationship with Allison - the girl he can't get enough of? Only time will tell if he should embrace his newfound powers, or if he should fear them.
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Teen Wolf Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 5-28-2011 16:28 ]

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I watched the movie ages ago

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Was that the one with Michael J. Fox in

First 7 minutes

[ Last edited by bala at 6-3-2011 20:20 ]

1x01 Pilot

That's impressive hearing when he heard Allison outside on the phone to her mother but the pen was a nice touch and catching the ball was amusing it's a shame he didn't return it the same way but an interesting twist with Allison's father

1x02 Second Chance at First Line

Allison helping to hold Jackson's banner was enough to get him fired up to win the game and it's a good job Allison's father didn't find the glove

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yes that was a great twist but i kind of saw it coming however don't you think American football would been a better spot instead la crous?.

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yeah i like twist with the sister which open up another possibility that Alison could get turned in season finale ?.

Hmm glad this doesn't seem to be cheesy and like the different kind of werewolf angle.

Pack Mentalit

Well another good episode and finding out he didn't make him a werewolf but an alpha did was interesting and i am curious who the Alpha is?.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

The guy jumping up on the stretcher while the class was watching was funny and what a think to say to Scott on their first date at the bowling ally but it worked a treat and I'm looking forward to see who the Alpha is

1x04 Magic Bullet

That was fortunate the bullet was in the guest bedroom and not with the rest locked away but nice save with the condom and after all that he dropped it down drain

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Well i was surprised she saved him but what a thing to pull out in front of your father . Well it will be interesting to see if they figure out who he is but it playing with fire

Episode 5

Well skipping school seem normal but the ending was a surprise. Who think the Alpha is the Vet?. The way he pretended he didn't know suggest that it could be him.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

1x05 The Tell
The questions and photos did seem to get to the vet which in turn set the dogs off so you have a  made a good point

why don't you think the wolf killed or bit Jackson?
why do you think he scratched him?
the vet seems obvious, but what about the science teacher?

Reply 19#19 gabsimom's post

Yeah that was my second choice

Heart Monitor

This was an amusing episode with Scott trying to control his animal side but what a way to end the episode with a clif-hanger

Reply 21#21 bala's post

That a new one on me for Scott to take off Allison's bra without taking off her tee shirt but the way she crossed her arms to cover her breasts when she answered the door when they were disturbed was amusing and interesting cliffhanger

Why do you think the alpha clawed Jackson?s the claw poison. Do you think the Alpha could be the UNCLE in the hospital?

Thread