Thread
Printable Version

Touched by an Angel Season 1-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Touched by an Angel Season 1-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Touched by an Angel Premiered on CBS on September 21, 1994

Monica, Tess, and Andrew are a trio of angels sent to earth to tell depressed and troubled people that God loves them and God hasn't forgotten them.

Source
Link to About the Show

Discuss Anything About Touched by an Angel Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-18-2012 19:39 ]

RANT ABOUT MY ADDICTION TO TV SHOWS

I am really have tough decision to make for this show on one hand everything i have read about this show has been positive a lot people seem love this show but the problem i have is i don't have time to watch all 9 seasons on top all normal show i watch so i am really not sure whether i should watch this because amount of time it will take to finish the series.

Based on my tv watching i got through all 10 season of 7th heaven in 3 months so i estimate it same time to finish this show. I got through Gilmore girl in 6 months. I have just finish 4 seasons of Earth :Final contact in 1 week. My point being when i have looked at how much time i have spend on these show the thing bother me what i could done with my life if i wasn't addicted to these shows. Yes i have enjoyed watching these show but my life hasn't improved as a result?.

The aim of these shows are to be watched weekly but when you the whole series available the temptation to only watch 1 episode only is difficult because before you know you spend afternoon watch 3 episodes.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

It's been over a year since I last watched The X-Files but there not going anywhere so there is no rush, I know this is free for now but you could add one a day or so and make it last

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yeah but knowing this site they keep adding shows i still have NYPD Blue Season 4-10 on top of normal show. plus this. You can see how it all building on top of each other i am trying reduce amount of time i spend on here. Right now i am catching up on all this week shows.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I'm still catching up from the week before but you know like me it's never going to change with new shows coming out and other shows getting cancelled, it's just one vicious circle unless the new shows they bring out you don't like

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

That's one benefit of show get cancelled but as you pointed out new show takes it place for me i cut down on comedies like Mike & molly and 2 broke girls.

The Southbound Bus

Not a bad start to the series but i did find the actress that played Monica accent rather annoying was expecting it to American like Tess but apart from that it was watchable episode. I can see this will be an emotional tv series and not sure positive message will start to be annoying.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I like Monica or Roma Downey Ireland accent

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was certain unique but i assume as series goes on it change to an american accent ?

Edit: Never mind it look like it consistent until the end.

[ Last edited by bala at 9-23-2012 17:43 ]

So far

Season 1 was finished on Tuesday
Season 2 will be finish on 3rd October 2012

will keep you updated as i finish every season

[ Last edited by bala at 10-3-2012 20:07 ]

So i just finished 5th season of this show , at this rate i should be finish by end of this year. . I will series review when i watched the whole show

I now have 1 more season left debating whether to watch it or not.

Glory was great addition to the show it was getting rather boring but she really was amusing during the 8th season .

So i finish the final episode today thanks not having much on TV during Christmas.

The most annoying thing about this show it how it makes you believe things will always get better and i can see why it was successful but in reality angel don't exist and they don't help you with your life problem.

It's great that they talk about faith but sustain it during difficult times is tricky. I don't get into the whole debate about God but for a tv series they portrayed him in a very good light and i did like they covered both side Angel and the devil.

I have enjoyed most of the series

Thread