Thread
Printable Version

Titanic Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Titanic Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Titanic (2012) Premieres on ITV1 on March 25, 2012

Titanic is a drama series created by Nigel Stafford-Clark and written by Julian Fellowes. The series marks the hundredth anniversary of the world’s most famous maritime disaster, the sinking of the Titanic, that happened in April 1912. The series follows an entire society as the ship travels towards the iceberg.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Titanic (2012) Here

This has now been added to the flash site

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

how is this listed as a Comedy when I'm sure its a drama

Reply 4#4 spratt89's post

I would say the same but when VIP has it as a comedy what can we do just like the last bunch were mostly put in comedy

1x01 First Class

I know this has been done so many times before but doing it as a mini series does make a change to the usual films, the Irish woman had got a temper and a vicious tongue on her and would of probable cost her husband his job but as we know what's going to happen it makes no difference

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-12-2012 17:43 ]

1x02 The Second And Third Class

If it wasn't for the previously at the start i would of thought this was the first episode with them talking about the short cuts in the building of it and the shortage of lifeboats but how the electrician got a cabin for his family was impressive

1x03 No Way Out

Paolo becoming smitten with cabin steward Annie was sweet but asking her to marry him was a little quick as the have only just meet but with some of the parts being repeated it does get a little confusing and Mary letting her guard down with Peter and allowing him to kiss her was so predictable and I'm not surprised her husband Jim isn't happy

1x04 The Sinking

Mary's daughter getting off the lifeboat was terrible but at leased Jim and Peter both tried to find her and dying in her fathers arms was sad but how tragic that after Paolo desperately to save his brother but he didn't make it himself

Thread