81 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Trauma Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Trauma Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Trauma Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 22:22 ]

Trauma 1x01 Pilot

Great episode it started of with a bit of fun until the electrocuted victim on the roof but after the rescue wow what a intro to the show

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

what an idiot , what kind of person listen i-pod while working on Electrical transformer if that wasn't bad you had guy on his mobile texting while driving.

Both those accident could of been avoided  but Rabbit seem most interesting character

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I am glad the the guy that caused the accident wasn't rescued first

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes but love it when rabbit sedated him    

i was disappoint skip 1 year ahead it would better episode to see what happen after helicopter crash and how each of them survived.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Rabbit was luck the car he hit that the driver was drunk and didn't feel the pain when he lost his finger and perhaps there will be flash back's to the helicopter crash

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes he was but i love it when new girl punched him after that incident  than ending was odd i thought those two people hated each other .

Reply 7#7 bala's post

It is hard to believe that Rabbit survived that helicopter crash you can understand why he thinks he cant die

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes but it took him a year to recover and i think it's because his character is really going tested this season. i admit this show slightly over the top but i really hope this is successful.

New epi:
I love that the driver didn't end up being drunk... This way there is a bit more originality and he is not the bad guy.
Still it's too bad the other vic didn't make it. Good to see that Rabbit still cares a bit.
It was funny to see him with the kid and later the other EMT had a change of mind because of an other kid... What a coincidence But it was nice to see that the mom was moving again and that the kid didn't give up hope

Reply 10#10 kellemanske's post

Episode 2 was another great episode your right it sad that that guy died while other other survived. It must hard rabbit life and death decision but he had no choice it's part of the job. this become one my favourite new show

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Can you imagine if the paramedics started to treat people on the circumstances of the accident instead of there injuries they would of probably have lost the both of them by the way this a great show

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

yeah it good thing Rabbit told newbie that

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Would they of took the driver if he was drunk i personally would hope not

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

It usually depends which of the people is most injuries for example just being drunk probably no but if say drunk but his liver is failing than medical condition treat first.

Episode 3

Wow that office shooting was brutal but the fact one paramedic wife was in building made it more stressful and he's going through marriage problems. It was very good episode

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Good episode action packed with motorcyclist and his eyes the kid on drugs saved by the car in the living room and the skateboarder on a death wish but the office massacre was brutal

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

This episode look like a normal working day for the team. It's possible all of that can happen and all me and you are doing watch it on TV.   this shows could be used to recruit high school kids into the medical service

Episode 4

The fire in Chinese restaurant reveal women in basement but man who had piece metal sticking out of his leg and we find out one paramedic is actually an M.D . i thought rabbit was going jump from that copter near to the end

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Great episode I liked the way the paramedic stopped the man who assaulted the father with his son and  i wounder what the story is behind Nancy's training

81 12345
Thread