29 12
Thread
Printable Version

ITS WORKING NOW ON MAC!

ITS WORKING NOW ON MAC!

hello fellow mac users! I just check shows with my macbook and watched the episode 40 of AI. Loading is fast, streaming is smooth and found no glitch at all. No crashing encountered and I guess there's no more problem at all. I did nothing technically. I just visited the site, click the show, log in, and bingo! I guess everything is fine now, I hope....(the admin already fixed the problems) Anyone who has the same experienced?

Unfortunately, not for me. Still both Safari and Firefox (on MacBook Pro) crash in exactly the same way.

Just tried again on mac, nothing. Still having to use virtualbox to get it to work.

So sorry to hear that from you guys. lbjedward asked me to test/check it at haiwai.hk but I cannot open the site with that. so I just tried it at viptv.net and found no glitch at all. the admin informed me that they already ruled out haiwai.hk and they decoded the viptv.net for mac users. And I'd like to add that I am using Safari in my PC and it works... The loading is a bit slow but it works. Most of the time I used my PC in watching coz of my huge display... I used my macbook when I'm on the go only. hope you can identify and resolve the problem at your end soon...

Hey guys I have tried several browsers trying to get it to work with no success UNTILL I tried removing the safari 4 beta and went back to the regular Safari 3.2.3. Now it is working perfect ! Here is the link for safari 4 uninstaller (http://www.apple.com/safari/download/) download it open the DMG file and click on the safari 4 beta uninstaller and it will remove safari 4 and put back the older safari. If you try it and it works Please post to let all of the fellow mac users know about it. I know this is not the best workaround but it sure beats watching shows in VM Ware, Parallels, or GOD forbid boot camp. [ Last edited by uniquer at 5-25-2009 07:30 ]

I was already using safari 3.2.3 and just tried again and its still not working for me
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass ..and I'm all out of bubblegum

are you using real player 10 as the member said that it works with that

yes you must be using real player 10.

Yeah just double checked its Realplayer 10

hello guys, it works with my macbook with no browser crashing, no glitch, no skipping. it runs smoothly and it load fast. I am not a techie person. I did nothing with my macbook. I got a latest version of safari and a real player 11 for mac. Another thing is, I used Safari for my PC and it works too. Only a little bit slow in loading. At home I always use my PC for viewing shows because of its huge display. Right now still working with my macbook... Hope it will works with yours too! Goodluck!!! rickman

Nah, still no joy ... and my husband is a techy person worked in IT support for 13 years so he knows all the tricks to try before giving up LoL

reply 11#11 philryk's post

did you get any error message? or when you try to view the site what did you get? if there's any please PM that to lbjedward for them to know and do something about it... goodluck!

It sok I have been sending him my console error messages for the past couple of days but .... Its fixed! Thank you so very much to all the admins, mods and users who tried so hard to find workarounds whilst they were working on it xx

CHEEEEERRRRSSSSS!!!!!!

It's still not working for me on my Mac! Points are being deducted every time I try though which is pretty annoying. So frustrating but it sounds like you're working hard to fix it so thank you! Any more ideas?

Reply 15#15 rosierosierosie's post

Please send any error messages you get in a PM to lbjedward. The issue seems resolved for most of our Mac users - maybe PM philryk to see what it was that enabled her to view, as she was one that had great difficulty and worked with the tech team to resolve the issue. Also, lost points are still reimbursed by sending a PM to lbjedward.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

More than happy to try to help If you have msn or are on facebook pm with your id/username and we can see if we talk it through on messenger (probably easier than using pm's or emails) bear in mind I am UK time zone so will be in bed soon but I am at home all day for the next two days and could probably use an occasional break from revising about fossils :p

reply 15#15 rosie's post

are you using firefox browser for your mac? coz I guess its not ok to use firefox for this site if you are using mac machine... have you tried to do it in safari with real player 10 ? I guess again that this combination is quite well and working for almost every mac users now... hope it will work with yours too... goodluck!

It's definitely not working with Opera on my powerbook. The strangest thing is the day the new site went live I was watching Law and Order just fine. Now suddenly it's not working at all. This is annoying. Losing points really sucks.

reply 19#19 vip499779's post

try to watch it in safari and real player 10....

29 12
Thread