Thread
Printable Version

In Treatment Season 1-3 General Discussion Threads (Spoilers)

Frances - Week One

Well i like this patient apart from forgetting her lines she seem like a ok patient

Jesse - Week One

I figured he was gay as soon he show photos to paul but what a foul mouth he has and he really need some treatment from paul.

Adele - Week One

Wow this was a surprise i didn't realise there are 4 episode instead 5 a week so look Paul found someone to talk to and i have say i really like how she handled Paul.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

He has had a big upheaval from loosing his wife six months ago but not really talking until his son and his wife was strange

Reply 8#8 bala's post

The look on Paul's face when she mentioned the possibility off the inherited disease obviously brought his father disease to his mind

Reply 9#9 bala's post

He has got a foul mouth and he does seem to need therapy the most

Reply 10#10 bala's post

This i think was the best with Paul not sleeping because of his fathers disease

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

What do you think of her?

Reply 15#15 bala's post

I think she's Dr. Gina Toll replacement but she was very good at reading between the lines

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Yeah but it's funny how he thought he could get pill without having to talk about his problems . You would thought he would of known better ?

Sunil: Week Two

Much better episode as he opens up more i can relate to him quite a lot for some reason i feel bad for him being stuck in his son house and having his son's wife treat him like a child is sad.

[ Last edited by bala at 11-2-2010 12:01 ]

Frances: Week Two

Well i feel she a whiner but guess her daughter password and reading her E-mails are wrong

Adele: Week Two

Well it strange see him tell her she was right about what she said in pervious week but she does seem like question around uncomfortable subject while Gina never did that.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I liked when he complained about himself doing all the talking and then regretted it when Paul talks to much

Reply 19#19 bala's post

It's a shame that shes not talking to her daughter but thinking about her 15 year old daughter with a bald head is amusing

3x07 Jesse- Week Two

Jesse is a real obnoxious teenager with vulgar talk and then wanting to contact his birth mother for money for a expensive trip

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Paul was really angry about Gina's book and i can understand him being worries about how his illness will impact his children

Sunil: Week Three

I am beginning to like him but i like what he said about american culture and it does protray son's wife in a bad light

Frances: Week Three

She's not bad but i feel bad for her that her daugher wants to spend more time with her sister than her own mother.

Jesse: Week Three

I really feel bad for Jesse mother the way he spoke her was so disrespectful if i ever spoke to my mum like that she would of slapped me so hard. .

Thread