Thread
Printable Version

In Treatment Season 1-3 General Discussion Threads (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Yes great episode but she was upset at Paul for calling her mother

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well he already be sued for killing Alex he doesn't want same thing happening with April-her mother could sue paul

26- Mia

So another good episode it's always ups and down with her so she isn't pregnant or thought she was anyway i like how 20 minutes you get a range of story-line about character

Episode 31 Mia - Week Seven

Good episode that was funny when Mia tried to coaxing Paul into a trap even offered it on the kitchen table

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

yep but paul smart and even convinced her to come back

April -  Wow another intense episode she received good news but she's lost about her future which is understandable

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I thought some of what Paul said about her future was wrong to say

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well the hat was a nice present

question will she come back - i mean there  3 more weeks left of episodes.

Reply 27#27 bala's post

It looks like after this week there is going to be a break because no air dates for remanding episodes

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Ok well they don't back it nice to have a break because this show can be very intense with the characters .

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

I'm all caught up now -i'm getting feeling only 7 weeks in season 2 ?. i just watch episode 35 where law suit was unsuccessful-it seem like ending for the season ?.

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Yes i thought that as well but 35 episodes is quit long for a season except with 5 episodes a week it makes it short

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

this is definatly one unique show but it nice to watch when you have spare 20 minutes nothing to do

I'm catch up on Walter season 2 that was only one i didn't follow

In Treatment: Season 3

i can't wait

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Yes I'm looking forward for this but with 5 or 6 episodes a week it's going to be hard

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well at the moment it suppose start in November but HBO hasn't given a date

Reply 3#3 bala's post

tvrage have got six episodes so far listed from 25 Oct
http://www.tvrage.com/In_Treatment/episode_list/

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well the question is whether it will get updated-we both know how difficult the episodes are to get remember wait3-5 days after it aired to get the episodes

In Treatment: Season 3 Trailer #1 (HBO)

Sunil - Week One

Well a good start , i wasn't sure whether he could speak English at the start but i like how the session ended.

Thread