100 12345
Thread
Printable Version

In Treatment Season 1-3 General Discussion Threads (Spoilers)

In Treatment Season 1-3 General Discussion Threads (Spoilers)

So i wanted to see what the fuss was about this show was and i just watched week 1 episodes which is 5 episodes and i didn't like the first episode but as i watched rest i was left fascinated about character-there isn't many show out there do what this show does because it's so difficult watch two people for 30 minutes talking to each other. Whole episode where 1 person speaking might be boring after you watch few more you get used to it.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 00:29 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

this show is too addictive i can't believe it

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I downloaded the whole first season a week before the start of season two and managed to watch all before the second season started it is a strange concept for a show but as you say it is addictive

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

laura situation really is getting out of hand i'm on week 6 it just amazing how she has affect him as a person the whole situation with his wife makes the situation complicated.  

you got that right strange concept after few episode you kind want see what happens the follow week i love how keep putting surprises in the episode. Sometime revelation come out of the blue

i really hope this get added soon so much to discuss

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Are you watching all 5 stories or are you watching 1 story to the end because week 6 in 24 hours that is some going

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I'm watching all 5 stories I'm on episode 27 planning to finish up to episode 30 tonight

i like following the order of the episode they aired

how did you watch it?

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Yes you need to watch in order because some of the stories cross over

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

i know alex and laura situation but Sophia one is most distrubing stories -these are based on real life patients?

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I didn't know that but some of Sophie's language is colourful and Paul face when Sophie turned up in the rain with her arms in plaster was funny

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

yes she really know how test him,  I'm glad he got his wife help her but if same situation happen when she was away-i wonder what he would of done ?

right now i'm watching pizza episode with her

Reply 10#10 bala's post

She lost is when Paul showed her the book of her fathers photos

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

i didn't even know he had a book from her father-that was a surprise.

she losted with her mother when she was invited sit on one of her session more than the book

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

i just finished I'm emotionally drained last few episode i think break before i start second season

season 2 Mia & April

i decided for season 2 just follow these two character story-line because there seem to be the most interesting.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Yes they are the best story-line and the worst one is Walter

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Well is that old man or kid ?

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Walter is the old man and Oliver it is more about his parents

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

thanks i was confused as i haven't seen those episode.

When you have time send me new episodes, you have gave me upto week 5

So from week 6 onwards

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I will send episode 27 still waiting to find 26

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

thanks another great episode on April i honestly don't know how good she really is in these episode she really plays character well and i think i like the fact story moving along nicely i still think Paul too involved with his patients. i understand take her chemo but she does have other people and paul has become too attached to her. i hope they give her happy ending or at least for her cancer to be remission.

100 12345
Thread