Thread
Printable Version

Flashpoint Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well mother shouldn't kidnap the kids   the guys reaction was understandable

Flashpoint 3x05 Coming To You Live

Interesting episode title as long as you don't mind a 6 min delay and that was a long time to keep a secret but not what he expected

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Dr.tom from being erica guest stars

Flashpoint 3x06 The Farm

Average episode with Ed being take hostage, i don't like the cult seen and him taking care of everyone by killing them including his own son

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Well there always this nutcase around we seen them time and again

You Think You Know Someone

This was good episode -i felt bad for that girl finding out she shoot her own mother and parkman try to protect her.

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Great episode that was a close call for Greg

Behind the Blue Line

Well saving a drug dealers from a man who lost his brother to drugs but you can't pick who to protect

Reply 21#21 bala's post

So tough with the baseball bats but they run like cowards it's a shame he shot them but they may think twice about their actions in the future,  that would of been justice if he got them to take their own drugs

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

wow this second time we discuss this. will it make any difference ? even if they get killed another drug dealer will take it's place.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

The dealers are smarter than the user because they don't use but the public can make a difference in large numbers where the dealers are with cameras that way you drive away the buyer and the dealers will move away

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

i hadn't thought about that but drugs dealer will always find a way

Just now I saw there such a series. How is it, is it a one for men?

Flashpoint 3x09

tough call for sam he wanted save him  

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Sam may of been right about not shooting but he wanted to die so used the death by cop by pointing the gun he knew he would be shoot

I just love this show.  Does anyone know when VIP are going to start showing the new episodes. My son said that the new episode aired on TV this week.  Thanks   
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Reply 28#28 penny3760's post

They are just repeating the first nine episode and are up to episode 6 of season 3

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

OK Thanks.   My son must of read it wrong.  MY Cable TV has this info button for the show you are watching. It will also tell you if it is a new episode or old one. He said that it read  that it was a new episode. I wish it was a new episode.  I enjoy the show alot.
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

3x10 Unconditional Love

I've just watched the returning episode it's hard to believe the last episode was last year but never the less a good episode when they saved a young psychopath in the making
PS i think that girl on the ice ring was Jessie from 18 to Life

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

it was great episode i am glad it turned out the teenage boy has autism rather than being serial killer but Julies really grilled the mother hard but in the end it worked out fine

Thread