Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 12#12 silver1978's post

you see he was only involved with daphny doesn't mean he support what she does.

I dont like how the series is evolving

Reply 14#14 Micallefs's post

Why and explain?

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Regardless if he supports what she is doing or not, he allowed her to use Molly to find Peter.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 16#16 silver1978's post

the problem i have which if your sci-fi fan like we are is that future is liner in sense change present change the future so there grantees who bad guy or good guy-that the problem with these show seeing future change the present.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Yup and we all know that changing the past or the present can change the future in ways we don't want! This is why I avoid time traveling- too much drama
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

I think it's very difficult to tell who are really the villains now, other than those whose only want to use their abilities for selfish and often violent reasons.  I think that's part of the reason for this volume.  Anyone can be either a hero or a villain depending on their intentions.  I think we'll find out as the season progresses why certain individuals have chosen to side with The Company, whereas before they viewed IT as purely evil.  I find it quite compelling.

As for the use of time travel, I think in this case, the point is to show that the future is not set in stone.  Every action causes a reaction...the "butterfly effect"...and we'll have to wait and see which course of action is actually taken and the future that results from it.

On another note, is anyone else curious as to who Gabriel's "baby mama" is?
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

is anyone else curious as to who Gabriel's "baby mama" is?

that's a good question

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Elle is my guess. We haven't seen her in the future yet and none of the other females I can think of make sense. It can't be Claire because of the whole uncle thing. Daphne is with Parkman so that's unlikely. Maya is a possibility, but with their history, I would also say unlikely. Tracey is with Nathan, so I scratch her off the list too.

Another theory I heard is that little Noah is big Noah (HRG) made younger. I don't think that theory holds much water personally.

Another question. Where are Nathan's kids and his first wife?

[ Last edited by silver1978 at 10-9-2008 08:32 ]
E. E. Cummings

Reply 21#21 silver1978's post

What about Barbara (the other triplet...)?

LOL I was thinking Angela since she's the only one who loves Gabriel at the present time but that's incest... BTW who in the right mind in the present would want to bear a child with Sylar? He would probably kill her before she could even conceive. Of course unless she's just human.

You know I bet little Noah has a power or two since Sylar has like way too many. Too bad little Noah is gone.

Reply 22#22 roca's post

shame he didn't develope any to prevent it.

Reply 22#22 roca's post

Was Jessica Niki's twin? I don't remember that ever being said, I thought for sure that Jessica was the older sister. (Over on Heroes wiki, they show a picture from Lindermans archive of Jessica and Niki together, they look different ages.)
E. E. Cummings

Reply 24#24 silver1978's post

it's getting confusing with those woman

Reply 24#24 silver1978's post

Is it me or does Claire look a lot fitter in the future
Im with you Bala all the changes and twist are getting a bit confusing but it keeps it interesting.
I think Sylars childs mom will be Elle cos he can't take her power so the hunger might not be as strong???

i can't wait to see what Adam going to do help Hiro?

Reply 27#27 bala's post

I forgot all about him, is he appearing this season?

Reply 28#28 casper27's post

i thinking the ending made that clear

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Well the player was not working too good for me so I could not get the last 2 mins of this episode to work. What did I miss??

Reply 30#30 casper27's post

Well i can't seem to find for the video ending

At the end of the episode, Mama Petrelli tells Hiro that basically he can fix the problem with the formula being stolen blahblahblah. Ando and Hiro go and dig up Adam. Adam grabs Hiro and calls him an SOB.
E. E. Cummings

Thread