Thread
Printable Version

Heroes Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Nobody would see that one coming if it was

Reply 41#41 spratt89's post

can't wait next episode-have you seen terminator episode this week because you havn't commented on it?

Reply 40#40 bala's post

I don't think we know how old Sylar is- do we?
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

Reply 43#43 silver1978's post

there was one episode in season 2 that revealed his age but i can't remember it

Reply 37#37 silver1978's post

What if Nikki was a chrimera spelling, I mean what if her and the sister were actually triplets but nikki absorbed the 3rd in gesttation causing her to be able to have different powers with a diffrent personality. Or they could have just been triplets. lol

its so confusing with her

Reply 36#36 bala's post

It's usually a couple of days because Roca & I are in different timezones, 12 hours apart.  I've PMed the questions I came up with to her, and hopefully, she'll have had a chance to watch the episodes already so she'll have questions too.  We like to collaborate to make them as challenging as possible.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 47#47 waterlilybarb's post

ok

i just thought you took it in turns

promo

Just got to watch the first two episodes. Wow, they really came back with a bang. So much going on but all we can really do is speculate until we get some more information.

Brilliant !!

4 Sneak Peaks of Ep3 "One of us, one of them" - Contains Spoilers

[ Last edited by shinny at 9-26-2008 14:45 ]

Reply 51#51 shinny's post

thanks for this

That's just great, the last one of the clips was funny

Reply 53#53 spratt89's post

i don't know how sylar and bennet are going work together?

Reply 54#54 bala's post

That should prove very interesting!

OK, I have a new theory about Tracy.  This one is all mine, I haven't come across it on any other site.  If I'm wrong, no biggie, if I'm right, I wanted to have it in writing so people will believe I thought of it.   My theory is that her real power is NOT freezing ability but rather whatever is suggested.  She looked truly surprised when the reporter was frozen.  He (played by William Katt, aka The Greatest American Hero BTW), told her his headline was going to read Las Vegas stripper becomes K-Street Ice Queen.  It's possible she knew she had abilities, but had never manifested THAT one before.  Anyway, that's my thought.

Reply 55#55 waterlilybarb's post

here starts conspiracy theory

Reply 55#55 waterlilybarb's post

Oh, that's a really good one Barb; Because, remember the guys she "beat up" with excessive force when she was Jessica or whoever, maybe that's what she "learned" from them, because they were "heavies" so to speak. Wow, I like that theory !!

I'm in shock though. I can't believe that was the guy who played the greatest American Hero. I'm shocked !! I had to go back for a second look. I used to love him & that show ! He's aged Badly !

I haven't read all the posts in this thread, but I agree with you Barb. That maybe she didn't realize she had this ability before. Either it manifested over time, or because of the explosion from last years season finale. I do think it is Jessica, with another alter ego, though. Another theory I have, is that her abilities change with each alter ego. Jessica had super strength, and Tracy has the freezing ability. Who knows what another alter ego, will ave for an ability. Whatever it is, it will be interesting to see how her character evolves.

Now I get it, no wonder they cast Quinto - who looks very Italian. And at long last they showed Mama Petrelli's power!

So this means... Elle & Claire are sisters.

Reply 59#59 SirAlain's post

Nice to see you SirAlain!  I've actually had the same thought about Elle & Claire, though it would be a bit too "all in the family" for my liking.  I am also delighted to have Mama Petrelli's power finally revealed.  That went on for FAR too long.

Thread