42 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Unusuals Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers)

The Unusuals Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Great first episode and what bunch of interesting characters I'm so glad this didn't disappoint but i don't know how long they keep comedy aspect on this show as i sure within a few episode bored character quirks.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 20:15 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

This makes a nice change to the normal cop shows i thought the new lie detector / photo copier and sending the other cop on a wild goose chase  was great

Episode 2 Boorland Day

What a great opening shot

I was on the fence with this show but If it keeps up like this I will become a fan.

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes that was funny

Episode 3

Well this wasn't a bad episode murder shop . can you imagine these shop actually existing

Episode 4 Crime Slut

Good episode i think it was obvious the Crime Slut was steeling a wedding after she stole the watch saying something borrowed

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

downloads have so slow today and yesterday was just as bad

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I started about 3am with Lie to Me and Better Off Ted and the rest about 9am

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

i usually sleeping at that time-you seem to be a robot-do you sleep at all?

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I like to get the first download and then get some sleep but if i wake in the night then I'll do some more downloading

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-23-2009 13:23  
Good episode i think it was obvious the Crime Slut was steeling a wedding after she stole the watch saying something borrowed
Yes but all because she wanted her father to see her get married . Still this show is very amusing at times i can't wait to see how these characters are going to work together espically the one hired the hit of cop who got killed Walsh find out he's going dead man.

i can't believe he used his body when fake garade was dropped-he didn't know it was fake and he survived and you thought change being afraid but than when that women died

Episode 6

Well i don't know but this episode wasn't funny but amusing

Episode 7

That old man was so funny

I knew kidnapping might be fake

I think this is the last episode

Reply 16#16 bala's post

My connection is on a go slow you have managed to download and watch it when i am still downloading

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

it only took normal 20 minutes

it's good episode worth the wait

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I started about 20 min before i PM you and it has just finished

'The Unusuals': Save this sh... oh, never mind...

I watched The Unusuals last night; did anyone else? During its brief time on the air, I've become fond of this oddball cop show, especially the interplay between Amber Tamblyn's Casey and her partner, Walsh, played by Jeremy Renner. The show reminds me a little bit of NYPD Blue crossed with Barney Miller with its shaggy-dog storylines and fine ensemble acting. (Anything that brings the terrific stage actor Terry Kinney back to TV -- here playing the New York precinct captain -- is OK with me.)

Last night's episode was typically solid. I'm enjoying the subplot about the cop played by Adam Goldberg who has the least alarming-sounding brain tumor on television. (I had been getting a little tired of Goldberg's hangdog, monotone style until he grew a cop-moustache and started showing some life on this series.) And last night's guest star, Shelley Berman playing an octogenarian who goes on a crime spree to feel the vigor of youth, is always welcome: someone should make videos of Berman's iconoclastic stand-up routines from the 1950s and '60s available.

ABC has cancelled The Unusuals, but it'll be around a few more weeks. I'm wondering if you have been enjoying this charming police show.

ANOTHER GOOD SHOW BITES THE DUST

Source

42 123
Thread