48 123
Thread
Printable Version

Lost pts? Send a PM to lbjedward and got lost pts back

Reply 160#160 AndiD's post

Sorry, I missed that you already posted there. You can send an email to LBJedward@gmail.com.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 162#162 koeppel's post

For reimbursement, you need to send a PM to lbjedward, as stated in post #1.

Reply 171#171 Leah's post

I just checked, and that episode is working just fine. You have 24 hours to watch it without being charged again. If you are watching on your computer, you might want to try a different browser. Also, to report errors, please do so in this thread, since that's where the techs check to see what needs to be fixed.

Reply 170#170 arksongbird80's post

Yes, he is still the Administrator of the site. I honestly don't know why there is a delay in his response. I am assuming you sent your message to his gmail account, but if you haven't, it's: LBJEDWARD@GMAIL.COM.

Reply 177#177 arksongbird80's post

I haven't experienced this. Is it happening on particular shows, or on all? What type of device are you using to watch episodes?

Reply 179#179 arksongbird80's post

Hmm. Very odd. It's also strange that I only see the last 3 seasons of that show listed. It's been a while since I've seen the episode, so I wouldn't recall which was correct. Episode numbers would be helpful, so we could let Admin know. I checked the old Error Report thread to make sure it wasn't an old issue, and there's nothing for SG: Atlantis listed there, so this is a new issue. Maybe if we can isolate the problematic episodes (unless it's all of them), something can be done to fix them.

Reply 181#181 Crixan's post

Have you tried the email address: LBJEDWARD@gmail.com?

Reply 184#184 haliejadeparke's post

I'm sorry for the problems you are experiencing. You need to send a PM to LBJEDWARD, as stated in post #1. Moderators do not have the ability of accessing your viptv account to add points.

48 123
Thread