Thread
Printable Version

Lost pts? Send a PM to lbjedward and got lost pts back

2 pts for SVU 12X19

Hey. I've sent a second p.m with the outbox NOT clicked, but I seem to have a hard time with my pm's. Just posting something here to make sure ibj actually gets it. So HEY IBJ I sent you a P.M. FYI. LOL..... Thank you so much for all of your help. Really appreciate it. --ashley
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

I just did that and you are right, BOTH are still bold. I had no idea I could do that. Thanks.

Lost Points

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but with the new site I click on an episode and different one will play. Example...Click on S2E6 and it will play S2E16. I've sent my PM to LBJ. Hopefully he'll answer soon.

LBJ

Does anyone know what's happened to LBJ? He use to be very punctual and efficient when answering or responding on the forum. I sent my email more than 12 days ago and haven't heard anything....

Reply 169#169 arksongbird80's post

Okay Seriously....it's been a month. Now it's a bit ridiculous! Does LBJ not moderate any more??

Reply 173#173 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks Lily. I'll try again from my personal account. I'm never confident the emails I send from this site go through...

Reply 174#174 arksongbird80's post

I thought i would let everyone know, I received an answer on this site from LBJ for my refund today.

Click one episode and another plays

Does anyone else have a problem with clicking one episode and another plays?? This has happened to me a dozen times and I have no idea why!!

Reply 178#178 waterlilybarb's post

Hey Barb, This problem happens on my laptop. I've tried waiting to ensure the page is fully loaded and yet when I start the episode it always takes me a minute to realize I don't remember the opening flashbacks. It's only happened on stargate: Atlantis but that's about the only show I'm watching on here now. It's complicated to watch too many more so I've decided to ween myself off. I wish some of our "suggestions" would be done, but I don't think that's on the agenda. hmmm

Thread