Thread
Printable Version

Lost pts? Send a PM to lbjedward and got lost pts back

Lost pts? Send a PM to lbjedward and got lost pts back

Recently, lots of members complaints about streaming quality, out of sync, long loading, messed up episode, ect. All of your complaints are your pains as well as ours, and we have no excuse to tackle all problems down asap. First, I beg you to give us some time to check over. Second, I have replied all Pts refund PM and refund double time pts members request for compensation. Of coz, other members please feel free to PM me for pts refund, you also will get double pts back. Unlimited service users also can get prolonged service days. Third, I thank you all for your complaints, suggestions and advices. Your words drive us forward with no idle. Send PM to lbjedward now!
We keep improving services for you.

Hello,
If your pts became zero, please check out your regisered email address for any message sent from us.
We will remove  member's pts if the corresponding payment was declined. In some cases( we also have no idea), some credit card payments were rejected by third-part credit card payment gateway provider with the reason of high-risk payment.  We will send a message to members' registered email address to explain why their points have gone.

Reply 184#184 haliejadeparke's post

Hello, I am sorry for the issue and pts refunded, please check.

Thread