Thread
Printable Version

Dollhouse Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

it look good from the promo

Episode 4 Gray Hour

Echo’s stint as a safe-cracker doesn't go well when she malfunctioned after the phone call i think this is becoming something like My Own Worst Enemy
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 thanks for your comment 5-3-2009 11:58

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Yeah this episode wasn't as exciting as last one.

Alpha seem to be good bad guy

i liked this episode.i think this is the best episode this far.i cant wait to see alpha.

Reply 44#44 gyki98's post

it was good episode i thought begaining was a bit stupid with mother in labour

Reply 45#45 bala's post

well it was one of the jobs echo had to do.she doesnt just do action stuff only.i think that was the point of it

Reply 46#46 gyki98's post

yeah i know

they could of plan the episode better

Episode 5 True Believer

Good episode lets hope Echo remembers Laurence Dominic long enough to give him a beating and that was funny when they were looking for the man reactions
Recent Ratings
  • bala Points +2 thank you for the comment 5-3-2009 11:57

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Reply 49#49 bala's post

That is good news but when i refresh the home page it is still not updated

it has now

Quote:
that was funny when they were looking for the man reactions
yes it was look tapes last 3 months

I just caught up on all five episodes. First off I'll just say that's it's good we have a rule about new shows and not judging it by the first episode!!

The first episode was awful, really bad. I agree with you Bala, it was arranged badly. I actually think the second episode was better as a "pilot" than the first.

That said, I really like the premise of this show. Plus, so what if Echo is the hero each episode, she is the man character. There is always a hero. I do agree that it would be nice to see a little more with the other actives, they are just a bit boring at the moment.

I also can't wait to see Alpha or what his deal is.

It's good that after each wipe, Echo retains a little of what happened. As time progresses, she's going to build up a picture of what is going on.

Reply 53#53 shinny's post

Well after 2nd episode it remained ok it just bad pilot. it's good thing you watch rest of episodes

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Yep, I always apply our rule, lol !!

Reply 55#55 shinny's post

I'm glad it been added onto this site save me from download anymore

Dollhouse 1x06

Well this episode didn't disappoint but seriously who figured out the next door neighbour was a doll, i mean i figured as much but was confirmed in this episode. the one thing i got love about joss is that his fight sequences are brillant i mean that fantastic watch. grabbing a man couch in middle of the fight was funny.

Reply 57#57 bala's post

I am glad they used Paul Ballard neighbour Mellie to get rid of Hearn for abusing Sierra

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

yeah plus she rather more interesting now as character -i can't believe they have sleeper dolls.

Reply 59#59 bala's post

Next question will be how long will they be able to keep Paul in the dark about Mellie

Thread